43│

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♛▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C H A P T E R 43

Instantly feeling a cold sensation take over my body, I shiver a little then let out a faint moan. I bawl my fist into the sheets then bit down on my bottom lip before I could let out another noise that could be heard from afar. "Everest—" I stop in mid-sentence when I felt his hand travel to my inner thigh before stopping at my hip bone.

Everest was on top of me with his hazel eyes burning down at me, passively watching my every move as he proceeds to tease me some more.

Everest thrusts his hips forward then grip my chubby thighs that shook a little. "Does it feel good, Darling?" He leans down against my ear. His voice was deep, which cause a feeling form all over my body. It was like his voice was a seducing spell.

I was nodding my head, trying not to let out another sound. Everest gently wraps his hand around my neck and squeezes gently. "Use your words, Angel. Your moans are better than your silence." I don't know why that almost made me came.

"Yes," I barely breathe out.

He was torturing me from the slight strokes he was doing, whispering nothing but mischievous things in my ear. The room felt like it was on fire from how hot it is, my curls were sticking to my forehead, and it felt like I was taking up all the oxygen from the lack of breathing I was doing.

"You're so, beautiful Darling," Everest says breathlessly then starts to stroke my thighs. "From your curvy figure." He shifts his hands to capture my face into his hands. "To your beautiful eyes where they are magnificent."

Everest moves over to my neck. "To your smooth skin." I felt him place a delicate kiss on my neck.

Then he extends his fingers through my curls then tugs on it, making me whimper a little bit. "To your soft and pullable hair."

Everest carefully places his thumb on my bottom lip, gently tugs on it. This is the first time Everest was gentle towards me, and it was so hard not to give in. "Finally, to your full and plump lips where it is so damn hard not to kiss them." He says in a low voice to himself.

He removes his thumb from my lips then slowly leans in towards me. My heartfelt like it was about to be ripped from my chest right now.

"Do you trust me, darling, after everything we've been through?" I felt his breathing against my lips. My lips begin to tremble a little bit, wanting to feel his lips against mines.

"Yes, I trust you" But did I? I wasn't so sure because my answers change frequently. At this moment, I did trust him.

When I didn't get an answer out of him, I open my eyes to darkness

Opening my eyes, my vision was blurry until it went back to normal. Groaning in my pillows, I had another one of those dreams about him.