26│

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♛▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C H A P T E R 26

HAYDEN

                    I lift my sore body from the ground where I try to make out where I was. For a split second, I started to panic because I couldn't see anything but realize that I had a ruff material covering my eyes.

                   Sighing in relief, I move around and my wrist sting from the material that was digging in my skin. "What the fuck!" I breathe out as I try to wiggle out of it but made things worse.

                    My chest started to pound in my chest as my breathing quickens when I heard a loud noise. It sounded like someone was unlocking a door and it a lot of locks on it.

                  The bright light appears on my blindfold where I overheard someone coming towards me. I already know who it was by that voice.

"Hello beautiful Puppy"

64 H O U R S E A R L I E R

                  "Jamey" Someone says huskily against my ear while I felt light kisses on my neck.

                Knowing its Axel, I open my eyes where he was hovering over me, he's green eyes were reflecting from the sun that made them light up into this pretty emerald.

                Smiling, I lean up to kiss his lips and he took the opportunity by gripping my neck where he deepens the kiss.

                 My breathing gets caught in my throat where I felt his hands going towards my inner thigh. So dangerously close to my territory and my red flags were going off.

                 Ignoring the signal, I pull him closer where I felt his lower half brush against mines that made me whimper under him.

                Axel pulls away then moves his lips to the corner of my mouth then towards my jaw, going to my sensitive neck. His facial hair tickles neck where he begins to suck on my neck, grazing his tongue towards my collar bone.

                "Axel─" I moan while bitting down on my bottom lip, trying to cut off the desperation in my voice.

                 From him moving his hips that were moving against mines while he was kissing my sensitive skin made things hard for me.