06│

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♛▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C H A P T E R 6

                    I truly believe I'm not here to marry this man nor being Queen for this unknown country that I never knew that existed.

                  I have to discover a way out of here or find someone that knows how I can get home.

                    There's no fucking way that I'm being controlled by this ruthless man where he sees me like a dog. Did I even look like one? 

                    I think that this place has some type of fetish where they like this type of stuff and I am not with that.

                    We walked back from the garden since its supper. Everest's arms were wrapped around my waist as he promptly pulls me against his side.

                    As we walked inside many helpless people looked down at what they were doing instead of making eye contact with us.

                    It was like they feared to look at him. I desperately felt broken-hearted for them to work for Everest.

                    We walked into a dining room where many servants where walking back and forth in the room. Everest directs me over to the table where he sat down in a chair.

                    I try to sit in the chair also but he blocks my seat.

                    He gently pats his lap, and my eyes went wide. He really got me fucked up if he thinks I'm sitting in his lap.

                    "Either you sit on my lap or sit on the floor where you belong." He commanded me with threatening eyes.

                    I have to choose between sitting on his lap or sitting on the nice polished floor. I mean the floor doesn't even look that bad by how shiny it is.

                    Before I could make a choice he hauls me on his lap and I try to get up but he intentionally hits my thigh where I hiss in pain.

                  "You keep fussing, and I'll cause a scene in front of these people." He mummers in my ear where his fierce grip tighten convulsively.

                    Mr. Vogal walks in the room with another man. "There they are," Mr. Vogal walks towards us with a huge grinned plaster on his face from us being all close with each other. If only he knew.