08│

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♛▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C H A P T E R 8

"Your my pet and if you don't agree with I'll make sure you know that when I'm done with you, even if I have to break you."

                    Those words float through my head from the statement he declared me earlier. Initially I thought he was joking and he can be one those people that are good actors but by the way he said it he really meant it.

                    This wasn't an act, this is what he truly sees towards me. Even if I sincerely doubt myself and say that It's just a phase and something is mentally wrong with him. But that's not stopping me from him telling me what I can or cannot do.

                    What's crazy is that no one is not witnessing the way he treats me. They probably do it's just they are too scared to do anything.

                  The only person who doesn't know is his Father. For him to let his son get away with murder, I believe that he wouldn't care.

                    I could overhear people coming from outside that is arriving for my Coronation. I try thinking of all the stuff I had to do when they announce me.

                   I started to jitter around, trying to calm myself down from how nervous I'm am. I felt like the whole room was getting smaller and I wasn't breathing properly.

                  I started breathing in out while counting in my head just like Papa would do when I was on the edge of a panic attack.

"One Mississippi two Mississippi three Mississippi"

                   When I calm down after 3 minutes, I look at myself through the tall mirror. I was alone while everyone was downstairs, waiting for my arrival.

                    The elegant attire that I was wearing was a Royal Blue Coat with a white button dress shirt under it and a Black Bow Tie. My pants were black and so were my dress shoes that were polished to the max. It was an ordinary suit for my surprise because I thought I had to go all out.

                    There was a gentle knock on the door making me turn towards the door to see who it was.

                   A guard comes in before bowing then tells me that it was time for me to make my appearance. I honestly was terrified for my life to even go out there.