38│

A/N: Before y'all whoop my ass for not updating for over a month hear me out...

I was in a dark place where I wasn't in the right mind to update. Another thing is school but that's not an excuse. But I managed pull it through by the help of some people.

I'm back so expect more updates!

We also hit 100K reads! Thank you guys so much for all your support on this book.

I love every single one of you who constantly send love towards this book. It's not the best book but I try for you guys.

Enjoy the chapter

-Nesha🥀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♛▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
C H A P T E R 38

                 I came to realize that every time I want to do something good for myself, I do the opposite. I can't help that everything he says I developed a soft side for him. The way he was talking about his mother, he changes into a different person.

                 He isn't the vicious and cold hearted Everest that I know he actually have feelings. I didn't seess that.

                 Why?

                 Maybe he doesn't have anyone in his life to talk about what happened. I barely see his father around him. The last time I saw him was the other day. He wasn't really happy to see me by the way he was staring at me. I don't blame him since I'm toying with his son's feelings.

                 The previous couple of days after breaking the wall we have been getting along well. It felt weird to me since he isn't demanding me to do things anymore or taking out his anger out of me. He's more patient with me and he's overprotective of what I do since I'm pregnant.

                 I can't go anywhere without him. He does everything for me when it comes to bathing or brushing my teeth. I wanted to say something, but I know he only does this so I won't have to do anything.

                 "You know you're going to float into the clouds if you're going to daydream all day." I look over to Everest who was staring at me in amused. I swear this man gets more attractive every day. I usually don't judge people by their looks I'm more of a person that likes you by your personality.

                 "Sorry have a lot of stuff on my mind." I say while looking out the window where I see the servants in the garden.

                 "What are you thinking about?" I didn't answer his question even though it wasn't the best solution.

                 "Hayden look at me... please." He says softly.