31│

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♛▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C H A P T E R 31

HAYDEN

                    "Rise and fucking shine Mutt. It's a beautiful day to be sleeping right now." Someone screams in my ear, making me jump up a little. I whimper from my aching body from yesterday.

                 It felt like I haven't slept at all since they have me on this hard as ground with my arms and foot chain.

                    Everything was blurred to me and all I remember was me fighting with the big bitch that sounded like he needed to cough really bad.

                  "What time is it?" I said slowly while drifting off to sleep, not knowing I was half away on the ground.

                  Drifting off to sleep again, I scream when I felt freezing cold water sprayed on me. "Stop it's cold!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

                  The person stops spraying me with the water, and I heard him chuckle. "It's 4 in the morning, and I need you up bright and early to start off your day. We need you on high alert at all times." He informs me.

                  Why would he wake me up at, 4 in the fucking morning? I barely got any sleep last night.

                  "It's too early in the morning for this bullshit. You don't have anything better to do than to torture me?" I shivered rapidly while my teeth chatter.

                  It was quiet in the room until the man  finally. "It's quite entertaining actually, since I love to have my fun with people like you. It would make it even more entertaining if I could do a little cutting, adding a little blood in the equation but this works also."

                  I didn't declare anything else since I didn't want to get sprayed again. The freezing cold water felt like multiple needles poking me.

                  I heard another person's voice coming in ear shot. "I'll take it from here Jerry. Go back on duty observing around the area and if you see anything let me know."

                  "Yes, sir," I heard the man feet fading away meaning he left.

                  "I see you're a little bit wet." Andrew chuckles from his joke that he thought it was funny and it wasn't.

                  Still shivering uncontrollably, I try to say something, but nothing came out.

                  "Here's your food that I made with love." I heard an object being placed in front of me.

                  "I'm not hungry."

                  The last time I ate was two days ago and I really didn't want to eat what this man is giving me. What if he put something in it?

                  But then again, I want to feed my baby and I don't want it to starve. Just because I want to suffer doesn't mean I want my baby to suffer.

                  I don't know anything about being pregnant, but are they even formed to even eat yet?

                  "I don't care if you're hungry or not. You're going to eat this fucking food, or I'm going to shove it down your throat. Choose wisely."