41│

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♛▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

^

Me Vs All my readers

Finally back with an update! If you follow me I made an announcement a couple of weeks ago stating where I was. If you don't follow me then.... Something is wrong win you.

Just kidding I still love you 💕

I'm doing a Q&A for my characters! If you give me the best question that make me smile or laugh I'm going to shout you out and follow you!

Anyways I hope you enjoy the chapter! I did my best...

- Nesha

C H A P T E R 41

                    I've been keeping my distance from Mr. Vogal ever since he made that threat a couple of weeks ago. Ever since then I'm scared to be alone without having someone with me.

                   Everest noticed that I was being clingy lately because last week I cried when he left me to go to the bathroom. He thinks it's my hormones but it's only me being paranoid.

                   Even though there are a lot of witnesses around he can get my ass when I'm alone which I doubt since I'm basically with Everest all the time.

                   He probably didn't like that I was reading his wife's journal and saw a threat in me for invading her privacy. I understand in his perspective to see a stranger being nosey. Maybe I can apologize to him?

                   I can clear the air and apologize!

                   Papa always told me to not invade other people's privacy, and I did it anyway but something in the back of my mind told me to read that Journal. I didn't even feel any guilt about reading it until I got caught.

                   I haven't told anyone about what happened, it was too risky in case he was serious. I didn't even tell Everest. He would probably side with his father that I invaded his mother's privacy. He trusted me enough to show me that room, it was his special place where he can connect with mom.

                   Now I feel guilt rising.

                   I shouldn't be stressing right now, it's not good for the babies. I was excited since I'm on my Second Trimester and I could actually see my babies for the first time.

                   It feels like every day I'm getting bigger and bigger. I barely can see my feet, so it's hard for me to see them when I look at them.

                   Anyway back to Mr. Vogal who seems to see me as a threat. I don't know why he took Evelyn, Journal but there is
something in there that he doesn't want me to read.

                   Or maybe I'm just being a nosey bitch and I should respect other people's privacy but in the back of my mind is telling me that there's something in that Journal that can solve the mystery of her death.