04│

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♛▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C H A P T E R 4

                    Emotional numbness took over my body as I felt lifeless. I was taking away from my home where I was allegedly forced to marry this man that I barely know.

                    Not only that but I have to be Queen where I don't even know what I'm doing.

                    I moistened my now chapped lips as I try to sleep my misery away but it seems like I couldn't sleep for anything. I don't know how long I was on this plane but it felt like an eternity.

                    "Let me drop something of what you are going to expect from, Everest. He's not a patient man meaning if he tells you to do to something you do it and wants it to be done immediately. Always make eye contact with him when you're speaking to him because he despises that. No talking back and he intensely dislikes liars." The man who I didn't want to talk right now told me.

                    This man is asking for too much and that's what I'm expecting.

                    Ignoring him, I heard him laugh ruefully in front of me and I turn to him to see who he was laughing at.

                    "You know you're going to be a pain in the ass for Everest. Don't like speaking when I'm talking to you. You know he doesn't like that either."

                    "And I should give a fuck?" I discharge him, not really caring for him nor his expectations.

                    "You should care because he won't take that little attitude you have. Best believe he will teach you some respect." He informed me sternly, and I rolled my eyes from his little threat.

                    When I'm there no one is going to tell me what I can or can't do. My main motivation is to escape all of this and go back home where I belong.

                    My mood change from the thought of my Papa and Hailey back at home. Since I'm not there, I can't defend them anymore.

                     He could possibly kill them if I'm not there to stop him. Now I really need to find a way to leave.

                    A woman came over the speaker informing us that we will be landing shortly and to buckle our seatbelts.

                  Buckling my seat belt, I pull up the window curtain where sunlight dazzled my eyes. This the first time in years that I saw the sun.

                   It felt so pleasant on my pale skin as it absorbed. I look down to the stranded thousands of trees scattered everywhere.

                   I saw a flower field that I desperately wanted to see because it looked so gorgeous from the numerous types of colors scatter everywhere.