35│

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♛▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C H A P T E R 35

                    "You go up in there he might scream at me and you know how pregnant men get with their hormones. He might throw a knife at me or something." Obviously it was Amber and Ruby outside my door with their loud ass mouths that could be heard from a mile away.

                    "Hell no I'm scared of him. I might kill people, but you don't go messing with a pregnant person, especially someone like him." I heard Amberella scream whisper. They really need to work on there whispering skills.

                    I haven't had any mood swings yet. Besides me crying and yelling at one of the guards when they enter the room to tell me something. That's relatively normal to me if you ask.

                    Ever since I yelled at Everest a couple of days ago we kept our distance from each other, not giving each other the time of the day. I honestly don't know what he is going to do next after I said about his mother.

                    He is going to kick me to curve with me being 3 months pregnant. That's my worst nightmare of being alone, carrying in triplets. I don't know what I'm doing nor don't know how to survive on my own.

                    Papa said his pregnancy with me, and Hailey was his worst things he had to go through.

                    I'm basically a reflection of him, but I have my Dad's attitude which is horrible and I hate that about myself.

                    Imagine having three reflections of Everest. That's going to be a fucking nightmare, especially his blood is running through them.

                    Everest says he is trying to change, but I don't know what to think. If you were in my situation right now you be confused as well. Like I said before, I would never respect him for all the stuff he did.

                    You think I'm going to be so forgiving and jump in his arms like I lost my damn mind. Sink in what I said because some people would do that in a heartbeat.

He broke me

                    No matter how much I want to deny it, we all know its true. I have still had nightmares about him in that dark and cold room. Instead of Andrew of torturing me it was him. Every time he walks in the room my anxiety goes up and I can't look at him straight in the eyes.

                    I never wanted to end a life so bad, but at the same time I don't since there's a bundle of joys inside of me that's needed to experience life like I did. They probably can live life better than me.

                    "Rock, paper and scissors for it!" Ruby challenges and I heard Amberella agrees to the childish game.

                    Hearing their hand movements echoing in the hallways, I get up from my bed that I was sleeping in by myself then walk towards the door.

                    Before I open the door, I look down at my stomach to see a little baby bump that was poking out from my oversized night gown. Wait until 9 months I'm going to be huge where I won't be able to walk.