15│

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♛▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C H A P T E R 15

                    I really wasn't even in the mood to deal with Everest right now. I wasn't worried he was mad at me because I didn't do anything.

                    Sure I told him some harsh things but I always do that and he just laughs it off like its the most humorous thing in the world.

                    He gets the gest that I was the type of person that would say something and don't even mean it. Hell, he can execute me with a bullet between my eyes if he wanted to.

                    I endured a pang in my chest for dusting off Axel like that. I knew he saw the way Everest treats me and was trying to help me.

                   I can't look myself in the mirror if something bad happens to him because of me. Like Everest said he would take him out if he saw us together even though we aren't doing anything.

                   My thoughts were cut off short from a loud knock on the door. I'm guessing it's Everest office by the black double doors and his name grave in a gold sign.

                    I overheard his deep voice telling him to come and the guard walks in, informing him that he escorted me to him safely.

                    When he came out the guard bows for me then walked away.

                    While I was walking in the office, I heard a familiar voice than my eyed detected brunette hair and that same scent of apple cinnamon.

                    Please don't tell me its─

                    I felt pairs of arms wrapped around me while her voice rings in my ears. "I haven't seen you since that incident we had, and I'm so sorry for that." She pulls away from me with a frown.

                   Yeah, when I called her a bitch and I got punished for that. Those were great times we had.

                   Ruby words float through my head when she told me that she was a nice person. Everest and her relationship are mutual where they are very close.

                    Why do I even care that much?

                    "Um it's okay I was having a bad morning that day. I say things out proportion without me knowing what I am saying."

                    Her eyes shoot with a gleam then turns to Everest. "Now I understand why you love him so much, Everest. He's a keeper, and I can't wait to get to know him!"

                    Malessia hauls me into a hug but this time it kind of felt like she was trying to break my back.