20│

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♛▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C H A P T E R 20

KING EVEREST VOGAL

                    "It's been a week since we found Hayden Everest. I think you should search for another Queen to replace him. The King doesn't wait for anyone especially when there is a job has to be done." My Dad says as he places his hand on my shoulder to loosen the tension in my body.

                    I've always looked up to my Dad as a wise man since he always knows the right words for any situation. He was the one that told me that I don't let anyone take control of my mind.

                    It would be a distraction when there's something is going around the country. If something slips up it would be on me.

                    My people look up to me and I need to set an example who a dedicated leader should be.

                    "I don't want another Queen I want Hayden and I'm not stopping searching until I find him," I growl while balling my fist from all this stress that has been balling up. 

                    When I woke up that morning, I would expect him to be sleeping against my chest but I woke up feeling cold instead of warmth.

                    At first, I thought he woke up before me, but I found his collar on the edge of the bed with the balcony door wide open.

                    Then I thought he disobeyed me by taking his collar off then started to search for him all over the room. When I couldn't find him in the room, I requested my guards to find him and send him to me immediately.

                    My guards search for hours around the Castle from every room but still couldn't find him.

It took me hours to finally realize he ran away

                    I sent out a party search to find him all over Kingira and to this day they still haven't found. 

                    That made things hard for me since I was being the Devil itself than before. People fear in me than they ever before.

                    "Get your fucking head out of your feelings and step up. That boy got you in this emotion blob, and it's making you weak. I didn't make you King to have people think you went soft it's about indicating them that you run this country."

                    I remember when we first had our first talk about me being King. He was basically telling me the hard cold facts that I shouldn't let feelings or love get in the way of me running the country.

                    I started rubbing my temples from this huge headache that was scorching through my skull. "I'm not turning soft I just prefer Hayden to be my Queen instead of getting someone else," I grumble to myself.