47│

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♛▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C H A P T E R  47

I'm standing in this exact spot as I was eight months ago, that moment was my whole would change when I married Everest, and I became Queen for my country. So much stuff has been happening these past couple of months where I think I'm the main character in some story. Ain't no way all this can happen in a brief timeframe.

My life was exhausting at home, and it was a similar daily schedule as usual. Nothing wasn't going to change, and I realized that. I could not figure out how to break out of that way of life. Being isolated from the rest of the world made me crazy, and I felt awful for each of those in the United States who were frightened to get out there homes.

Who can say for sure when it's going to last. It's been similar to this since I was 5, and Hailey was naturally introduced to that way of life. She wasn't even supposed to be here, but Papa wanted to keep her even though Dad said it was no point keeping her since she was going to spend her whole life stuck in the house.

Papa guarantees him that she would raise her an ideal approach to gain from all the information he could educate her. She shockingly ended up being brilliant for somebody her age. I was flabbergasted by all that she could do at that age. Sometimes she had to teach me.

That is the reason I admire Papa now. Even though we weren't in the best condition to go to school, he brought the school to us. That is to say. Since I'm used to it, I never complain, but I feel somewhat dumb now from being behind on my school work on a college level. After having the babies, I want to focus on them and school.

"Hayden, turn around so I can perceive what I'm working with," Ruby says as she was lifting various kinds of shirts that were all the equivalent yet in multiple tones. She gestures her head, putting the shirts aside, except for one that was the triumphant decision. "Yes, this is the one. It doesn't give too much, but it's right for your first time meeting your people."

Today Everest has to deliver a speech to his people. Hundreds and thousands of people will be there, and I was somewhat anxious since they had never met me. They knew about me, obviously, yet they didn't know what I resembled.

"Do I have to go? Why do I have to attend to everything?" I whined, not understanding the concept of me attending this big speech that Everest has to broadcast to his people. Cant I support from my room, under the sheets, asleep?

Ruby leaves me, still conversing with me. "Because you're the Queen, and your people would like to see you. I promise you that all you have to do is sit there and look pretty for the cameras. It's going to be broadcast from all over the world." Well, I guess I can do that. I'm good at sitting looking pretty.

Ruby instructs me to take off my shirt, and I do as such. She snatches the shirt that she had in her grasp and puts it on me. The shirt scarcely fitted since my belly bump was poking out. "Alright, you're going to require a bigger shirt." She sighs while taking off my shirt then turns to a clothing rack. This is what I get for being too fat. I can't even fit all my clothes anymore.