28│

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♛▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C H A P T E R 28

                 The bright and warm sun feels good on my skin as I open them up to the clear blue skies. Glancing around I take in my surroundings of wheat.

                  Someone was saying something in my ear and I look in every direction, trying to see where the sound is coming from. Their voice was soft and comfortable against my ear.

                  Following the voice, I push through the wheats and I kept hearing their voice.

You're getting closer

                Wanting to know who was this person, I took off running. The wind was whistling in my ear while my hair was blowing in my face.

                   The field felt like it was endless by how long I was running. But I felt like I was getting closer. I can just feel it.

                  Seeing something in the distance that looked like a person, I push through the wheats until I was standing in front of someone.

                  There back was turned to
me so I couldn't see who this person was.

                  "Who are you?" I whisper. I place my hand on their shoulder and they turn around where I could see their face clear.

                  "I'm you Hayden. I'm your memory." He says. I stare at him a for a long time because this is some weird shit right now. I'm literally staring at myself right now.

                  "Wait, so I'm Hayden?! I'm the Queen of a whole country how the hell did I end up with a fucking psychopath?!"

                  Hayden puts his hand in my face. "First of all don't yell at me, I'm just a memory. It's not my fault your dumbass didn't stay in the castle."

                  "Okay, do you know the Everest person?"

                  Hayden frowns, then shakes his head, looking the other way. "Let's just say you're not in the best position with him right now."

                  "Why?"

                  "He did things to the reason why you ran away. He is a bad person Hayden."

                  Well, Axel wasn't lying about when he told me that Everest is a bad person. "Do I have any family?"

                   Hayden nods with a smile. "Yes, you have a little sister named Hailey. Your Dad's name is Caleb, but you both are not on a good a good status. And your Papa is name Triston and you're emotionally attached to him."

                  "I actually have a family!"  I jump in excitement. Hayden looks at me weird.

                  "Let me get your memory back because sis this ain't it. You know you get excited about the simplest thing."

                  "Wait before you give me my memory back what this necklace do? It glows randomly for some reason.

                  Hayden tilts his head with a loud groan. "Oh my fucking god can't I do my job so I can dip? Your memory location is hot as hell. Why couldn't it be at a rainbow or something?"