Chapter Forty-One

Chapter Forty-One

As I place my hand into my door handle a strong hand grabs my wrists and the nails dig into my flesh, I can feel a brush coming beneath the strong pressure. I turn my head to loom over my shoulder preparing to hit my attacker when I look into those deadly evil eyes of Evan's.

"I suggest you let the hell go of me," I demand gritting my teeth together.

            "Allow me to make this clear," he hisses and if it is even possible his grip tightened. "You will not tell anyone about the rape, my children, meeting you, or this conversation," he breaths heavily. "Are we clear?" He asks and I stare at him though teary eyes and laugh.

"Like hell I will let you get away with any of this," I continue to chuckle in his face and shake my head.

His eyes grow angry and he lifts his other hand and slaps me across the face. Tears stream from my eyes as I bit my lip to keep from screaming out in agony. He leans forward his hot breath hitting my neck. “Are we clear?” he hisses in my ear.

Now officially afraid I quickly nod my head yes. He leans back a smirk on his face and smiles. “Good. Have a nice day Caroline,” he says and releases me and spins around strutting off.

With shaking hands I climb into my car and hook my seatbelt. I glance down at my wrist to see the bright, stinging red mark. I take a deep breath and start me car. This was all originally a part of my plan, if a man could rape someone than I didn’t doubt his ability to be abusive, but he did do a little more than I excepted or how it felt. I begin to drive off to the next part of my plan.

My heart bangs against my chest as I slowly near the big brick building with police cars parked outside. As I pull up along the side tears were still streaming down my face as the pain still stings in my wrist and so does my face.

I slowly climb out of the car and walk towards the police station door and walk inside. Using the back side off my hand I wipe away the tears and look around at police officers walking around, chatting on the phone and a man behind the desk. He looks up at me. A forty some year old man black police uniform and a shock face. “Ma’am is everything ok?” he asks worry etched in his face.

“Yes, I would like to report women abuse and rape,” I say softy not trusting my voice.

            “Officer Henry?” the man calls and a young guy in his late 20’s appears, he has black hair and blue eyes and is dressed in a police uniform. “Ma’am go with him,” the man behind the desk and Officer Henry gestures for me to follow him. I am so nervous but, I know that there is no way Evan is going get away with this. I just don’t know what will happen with Damon. He told me to stay out of this, I just couldn’t.

            There is a difference between right and wrong just like there is a difference between love and hate, even though, the line is thin there is still a line between both! In this case I am right and Damon is wrong.

            “What is your name miss?” the Officer Henry asks me as we sit down at a table.

            “Caroline Conrad,” I say softly and he nods writing it down.

            “Do you know the man who did this to you?” he asks another question.

            “Yes, I do,” I reply taking in a deep breath.

            “I need know how and your relations. Also what happened,” the man stats looking at me grimly.

            Shifting in my plastic chair, I lightly run my hand over my face. You see my mom is his manager. I had this big crush on him and when I finally met him and we went on a couple dates and I guess kind of dated. He took me to a party one night and he holds me down on the couch and tries to force me to have sex with him everyone was too drunk to notice. So I kneed him in the crouch and made my escape. I never wanted to see him again and was too afraid to go to the police. I just found out I’m not the first person he did that too,” I say as I shift again. “My now boyfriend, Damon, use to be best friends with him and he asked out Damon’s sister Elena, he took her to a party got her drunk raped her. She never told anyone because he said not to and she was scared. She ended up pregnant and told Damon who beat him up which got him in a lot of trouble. I cannot stand the thought of him possibly doing this to someone else and I want him to be stopped. I met up with him today to try get him to stop and pay child support he refused so I told him I’d tell and he did this,” I finish taking a nervous breath.

            “Not that I do not believe you about the rape it’s just it’s been so long any physical proof maybe gone, so do have any?” he asks and I smile slightly. I am nod as dumb as I look. Of course I have proof, I say simple and fish my evidence from my pocket.

Sorry if this sucks and is awful you can hate me if you want. Also sorry it has taken so long to update. More will come soon cause its thanksgiving break! I am sorry guys!

I lov eyou all and thank you so much for your support.

please vote

comment

share

i love you all so much you mean the world to me legit!