Chapter Thirty-Two: Let the Show Begin

Chapter Thirty-Two

            Slowly I descend the stair case, one step at a time and my hand gliding down the banister. As I reach the end of the stair I see Damon standing there watching me in a black Armani suit white a silver tie, his brown hair is in a sexy messed up dew and his emerald eyes are extra bright and wide. His perfect pink lips are slightly ajar as he stares at me. I flash him a wide happy smile and I watch his adam’s apple bob up and down in his throat. As I reach the bottom of the stair I look at him standing in front of his frozen figure.

            “W-wow… you look… w-wow,” he struts as he reaches up and rubs the back of his head.

            “Is that ‘wow’ good or bad?” I ask raising an eyebrow and smirk.

            “Good, very, very good. You look gorgeous,” he says softly once he comes out of his shock and places a hand lightly on the small of my back pulling me against his chest. He leans his head down and brushes his lips on mine kissing me softly. Reaching up I push my lips onto his a little harder.

            A throat clears right as he bites my lip asking for entrance. We pull apart and look at my mom, who is standing there in a knee length black dress she looks beautiful. Damon slips his hand in mine and smiles down at me.

            “Ready go, kids?” my mom asks with a smirk on her face.

            “Yeah,” we say together and follow my mom outside to the large, stretch, black limo. The driver opens the door for us and my mom slips inside and I follow her and then Damon gets in and the door shuts my mom is sitting across from us on her phone with her ankles cross.

            I slip my arm through Damon’s and rest my head on his shoulder. “Are you nervous?” he whispers and I roll my eyes up looking at him. I nod my head sheepishly.

            “Don’t be everything will be ok,” he says with a smile and kisses my head. My heart flutters and if he keeps this up I am going fall for him.

            The limo comes to a stop awhile later and I look out my window to see a line of limos and people standing along the red carpet that has gates keeping them back. Huge light went down the carpet to make it better lighting for the camera.

            “Ok, kids, just answer briefly be honest but, do not ruin the surprise of who is performing with you Damon, and Caroline don’t mention singing,” my mom instructs and we nod. The limo pulls forward and my mom sends us a smile. “You guys perform haft way through I will come get you before hand and help ya’ll get ready. I love you. Good luck,” my mom says and the limo door opens as lights begin to flash.

            I swallow hard as Damon steps out fixing his jacket and smiling. “Damon!” fans scream as he stretches his hand out to me. I step out of the limo slowly placing my hand in his as I get up and then slip my arm through him and hock my other hand in mine around his arm as camera flash. We begin down the red carpet. “Damon!” fans scream. “Damon stops for a picture!” “Damon is that your girlfriend?” “Damon are you staying out of trouble!?” the press screams and a few times we stop and pose.