Chapter Eightteen: Another Date

Chapter Eightteen

Caroline’s POV

            As I lay in bed reading “The Hunger Games” my phone begins to vibrate beside me. So I finish reading Peeta saying that the girl he has a crush on came to the games with him and then I shut the book marking my spot and picking up my phone.

            “Hello?” I say tiredly into the phone.

            “Hey, Caroline,” a strong deep voice says and it take me like 0 .5 seconds to realize its Evan! A large smiles breaks across my face.

            “Hey, Evan!” I say happily waiting for his response as I bite my lip.

            “What are you doing tomorrow night?” he asks hopeful or maybe that’s cockiness? Who knows?

            “Nothing that I know of” I say with a shrug, even though he can obviously cannot see it.

            “Well now you have plans with me,” he says like he’s so cool. I roll my eyes when guys say stupid shit like this.

            “Oh really now?” I ask, a little irritated by him at the moment.

            “Yeah,” he says confidently. He’s so stupid I can tell this conversation is going nowhere!

            “Alright,” I say aggregately.

            “Cool, I will pick you up at eight,” he says and then before I can even agree the phone falls dead. Really? He hung up on me?! Was that necessary?

            I close my eyes groaning until I hear a light knock on my door. “What?” I groan and it creaks open and I see Damon’s face staring at me smiling. “Oh, so you learned how to knock I see,” I say sarcastically, bitterness in every drop of my voice.

            “Oh don’t be so mean and sarcastic,” Damon says with his winning smirk.

            “Can’t, I don’t know anything but sarcasm,” I say with a fake frown.

            “Whatever, do you want come bake cookies with me?” he asks with a smile.

            “Sure,” I say as I shove myself off the bed and walk over to the door slowly. Damon and I walk in silence to the kitchen.

            We grab the ingerdientens and begin to make it. “So Caroline did you have fun on our date?” Damon asks and I glance up at him breaking eggs with a smile on his face.

            “No,” I lie and a blind person could probably tell.

            “Did you just lie to me?” he asks raising an eyebrow.

            “No,” I lie again and look down away from his cute, wait not cute, face.

            I feel something hard hit my arm but it quickly becomes slimly. I look down to see yellow yoke dripping down my arm. Did he just hit me with an egg?

Sorry it's short Vampire Diaries are on!!! I'll update tomorrow!! Vote ya'll

Comment