Chapter Ten: Stories

Chapter Ten

            “Where shall I begin?” Colin asks tapping his fingers smiling.

            “How you meet him?” I ask curious, Damon and Colin seem like that wouldn’t fit as friends, but yet in a way he’s just as I would imagine one of Damon’s friends.

            “Awe, I came here from England for acting. I being the party animal I am met Damon at a party and we became unlikely friend like that,” he says and takes a sig out of the red cup in his hand. I smile and nod.

            “Hey Colin! Who’s this?” A blonde hair, light brown eye guy says as he sits beside me.

            “This is Caroline. Caroline this is Damon’s other best friend Logan,” Colin gestures and takes another sip from his cup.

            “Oh Caroline! Pleasure to meet you,” Logan say smiling and running a hand through his hair and then looking at Colin, “So are you about to tell her stories about Damon?” Logan asks.

            “Yes, I am. Care to join?” Colin asks and I glance over to Logan who nods.

            “Remember that time you dared him run around the city naked?” Logan asks and Colin laughs. I raise my eyebrow at them confused.

            “I shall explain my dear. We were quite drunk Damon was a lot less drunk then us but, we still were not thinking very clearly. Any who I dared Damon to strip down and run around the city naked, he was so not thinking clearly and did. We ended up having to bail him out of jail, which his mom and step dad were pissed about,” Colin says laughing and looking at me. I am laughing now because that is so something I could see Damon doing.

            “Word to the wise dear Caroline, never dare Damon to do anything. He can never turn down a dare,” Logan says smiling. Evil laughter starts in my head and I smile. That is good to know.

            “Like we dare him to do lots of things and somehow he always ends up getting in trouble,” Colin says with a chuckle and he takes another sip of his beer.

            “Are you in his band, Logan?” I ask because I don’t know how they met.

            “Nope, we were childhood best friends,” Logan replies with a sweet smile. That completely caught me off guard and for some stupid reason I wanted to know more.

            “Has fame changed him?” I ask tucking some blonde hair behind my ear.

            “Ha no, he may put a front up and all but he is still the same as ever,” Logan says with a shrug. “There was this one time when we were like seven and he was Steven Tyler’s biggest fan. So for Halloween he dressed up as Steven Tyler and started going acting like him,” Logan say laughing and I couldn’t help but laugh too. Thinking about Damon dress up as Steven Tyler.

            “Wait, I got a better one. When we were younger his older sister use to dress him up like a little girl, make-up, hair, dress and all and she forced him to come to her tea party,” Logan says laughing and Colin begins laughing really hard. I cannot contain all my laugher so I grab my aching sides. I never knew he had a sister. There a lot I don’t know about him.

            “Logan remembers that time we were skateboarding and he tried that one trick,” Colin says leaving me confused again.

            “Yeah, he fell broke his leg and scratched up his face. Damn he got in a lot of trouble for ‘scratching the money maker’,” Logan laughs doing sill air quotes.

            I laugh along with Colin. These guys are pretty funny, and fun to be around even if they are a little tipsy. If only Damon was anything like them. I release a sigh, speaking of Damon where is he at?

            “He also uses to do Michael Jackson dance moves 24/7,” Logan says laughing.

            “Use to? He still does!” Colin says with a serious expression and we all burst out laughing.

            “Oh God! You meet Logan too?!” Damon’s voice says stopping my laughter. I stare up at his annoyed face innocently.

            “What man? I’m not that bad!” Logan pouts.

            “No man you’re not, but the hell did you two idiots tell her?” he asks glaring from Colin to Logan.

            They exchange a glance with each other and then look at him smiling. “Nothing!” they say together.

            “Have some faith in us mate,” Colin says smiling and Logan nods.

            Damon just laughs and rolls his eyes. “Are you ready to go Caroline?” He asks raising an eyebrow at me. I smile nodding.

            “Bye, boys! We’ll have to talk more later,” I say as I stand up and give them a wink.

            “Yes you will,” they say together smiling as I join Damon’s side. He smiles and drapes his arm around my shoulder and leads me out of Colin’s beach house. He led me to his car and opens it for me allowing me to get in. Part of me hated his touch while the other part wants to feel those sparks again. What the hell is happening to me? I like Evan and hate Damon! So why do I find myself wanting to get to know Damon better? Ugh…

Hey ya'll! This is all the dirt you get on his for now ;)

Hope you enjoyed!

Let me know if theres anything you want to see happen!

Vote please!!

Spread the word!!

Thanks so much for ya'll support!!

love ya'll