Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

            The early morning sunlight streams in through my windows and right into my eyes. I groan and do a yawn, stretch and then sit up in bed rubbing my eyes. I slip out of bed and stumble to my bathroom flipping on the light and yawning once again. I stare at my reflection and pull back my messy blonde hair in a pony tail and twisted the silver handle on my sink allowing water to feel my cupped together hands. I bend down and splash the water onto my face. I look back up and lean against the counter. What has happen to my life? How did I end up with a stupid rock star in my house? Why did I ever have to move to L.A.?

            I stand up and take a deep breath. Heading out of my bathroom I walk to my closet grabbing a pair of my black short and white spaghetti strap. I quickly change into it, the black shorts clings to my butt and thigh just about 5 inches below my butt. The white top is tight around my breasts and reveal to my belly button. Slipping my feet into my warm fuzzy slippers and walk out of my room the bunnies ear a flopping the whole way, I walk into the kitchen and Damon is sitting at the counter with a bowl of cereal in front of him.

            I roll my eyes as I watch him shovel a spoonful in his mouth and chew with his mouth open and reading the paper. I want to vomit because of the sight in front of me. He is such a pig!

            “Take a picture, it’ll last longer,” he says pulling me out of my intense stare.

            “I was not… Learn how to chew with your mouth shut!” I say angrily and storm over to the fridge grabbing an apple and water. I shoot Damon one last glare before storming out of the room. “Ass hole,” I mumble as I jog up the staircase.

            I barge into my room and slam the door behind me. I see my phone flashing a new text. I grab it still really aggravated and see that it’s a text from Evan.

Evan: We still on for tonight?

            I think for a second, should I? The little angle on my left shoulder is saying no for some dumb reason! But the devil on my right shoulder is saying yes; quit being a boring stick in the mud. I guess the devil wins again.

Me: Of course!

Evan: Good :)

I smile at my phone and take a bite out of my delicious green apple. What to do until then? I scroll through my contacts till I find Aria’s name. I call her as I sit on my bed criss cross leaning against the headboard.

“Hello?” she says after the second ring.

“Hey Aria, what are you doing tomorrow?” I ask with a smile.

“Nothing,” she says in a bored tone.

“You’re coming over than! Oh and invite Adam and Bay!” I say happily.

“Aright then!” she says happily now,” she says and then I hear someone calling her in the back ground. “Sorry darling, I got to go! Text you later,” she says.

“Ok,” I say and the phone dies and I lean against the bed looking at my lock on the nightstand. 5 hours till the date!

Hey!!!

How'd you like???

Vote!!

Comment!!