Chapter Five: Grand Entrance

Chapter Five

            I stare into the mirror at my beautiful reflection. My blonde hair is over my left shoulder in curls and my make-up is flawless. My black dress hugs me in all the right places and the silk wrap is around my arms making it all look way better. A pair of sparkling diamond earrings hung from my ears a diamond necklace hang around my neck and a diamond bracelet hangs loosely on my thin wrist.

            “Wow,” I say smiling.

            “Told ya,” Aria says looking at the clock and as if in time my mom calls up, “Time to go!”

            Aria gives me a smile and we walk to my door. “I cannot believe I get to meet Damon Mead!” she says happily. I roll my eyes at her. Why would someone want to meet him?

            “Really Aria? You are way more famous than him so why are you so excited to meet him?” I ask annoyed.

            “So he’s hot, talented, funny, and did I mention hot!”She says and winks at me.

            “Hot? He’s got nothing on Evan Scott! Heck Damon’s not even that good looking,” I say rolling my eyes even though I am lying.

            “Lair,” she says and descends the staircase with such grace.

            Taking a deep breath I use one of my hands to lift slightly up on my dress and I make my way down the stair trying to be as graceful as I possibly can, which is tough for me. When the bottom of the staircase comes into view I see the rock star standing there in a black tux and tie all the way down to shiny black shoes. His dark brown is nicely ruffled and his emerald eyes sparkle as they take in my appearance causing them to widen. His hands are shoved into his pants pockets and he looks pretty darn good. Damn it! I did not just say that!

            My mom has on a navy blue dress with a slit up the front and the bottom of the dress is loose and she has on silver heels. Her blonde hair is in a haft up down look. Aria stood there at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me. As I reach the bottom I give a force smile and meet those dreadfully perfect eyes.

            “You look amazing,” he says softly and my mother smiles nodding.

            “Thank you, oh and this is my best friend Aria Hewitt. Aria this is rock star,” I say refusing to call him by him name.

            “Pleasure to meet you,” he says out stretching his hand to her, which she quickly takes it. He raises her hand to his lips and presses them gently to them. She smiles blushing and he allows her hand to fall back to her side. I just stand there completely gross out.

            “Alright now let’s go,” my mom says and walks out the door to the big, black stretch limo. Aria and I quickly follow with Damon behind us. As we all slip into the limo Aria sits happily beside my mom so I sit across from her and then sadly he sits beside me. I release a little groan as the car ride began. My mom is intently glue to her iPhone 4S while Aria stares at me like a mad woman, heck I think she may be one. I fell Damon shift besides my pulling out his iPhone 4S and holds it on his lap as he starts playing Temple Run. I roll my eyes and look out the window. The sun is just starting to set on the streets of L.A. and the traffic is still heavy.

            “Oh Caroline! I just remember you need to give Damon your cell number so he can get a hold of you if he ever needs too. I groan screaming ‘hell no!!’ in my brain.

            “Here,” I say out stretching my hand for him to place his phone in. Quickly I add my number into his contacts and hand it back to him. My mom smiles pleased and goes back to doing stuff on her phone. Aria stifles a giggle as if she can read my mind. I give her a force smile rolling my eyes.

            Damon went back to playing his game causing me to smile. “Temple Run? That’s so lame,” I say sighing and return my glaze back out the window.

            “No it’s not!” he challenges glancing up at me when I turn my head back to him. I glance down at his screen laughing. “You died,” I say smiling and look out the window seeing us near a larger, beautiful building. There is a red carpet and all limos are lined up in front of us and my mom and Damon quick put their phones away. As the door opens, my mother steps out smiling and begins to walk. Aria gets out next follow closely by me. I use my best smile and elegance as I step out meeting Aria’s side. Damon gets out last looking as fine as ever as her does. Damn I did not mean to say that! Shit!

            Damon comes in between us offering us his arms. Aria quickly takes his left one, while I pause for a second taking a deep breath before I lop my arm through his. We all begin to walk down the red carpet as people scream Damon’s and Aria’s name. Camera’s flash and it all is overwhelming if you aren’t use to it, which I am. Photographers scream at us and we continue to walk all the way into the buzzing celebrity filled hallway.

            As quickly as possible I tear my arms from his and Aria slowly removes hers too. The room is filled as people slowly leak into a ballroom. My mom is idly chatting with a crowd of adults, her friends. Aria quickly is to my side as we walk forward. I see Damon greet one of his friends Bam something or another. Gosh he is such a donkey’s rear. I gently shift my shoulder popping my back and smiling lopping my arm through Aria’s in the best friend way. Guy’s eyes fell on us racking over our bodies. My heart stops as I spot my dream guy across the room as we reach the top of the stairs leading down into the ball room.

            He is standing near the stage with a glass of wine in his hand. He has a black tux on with a light grey tie around his neck; his blonde hair is neatly brushed and styled. He is smiling while he chats with a couple other guys. Aria slips her arm from mine and the music changes to Hell on Heels by The Pistil Annie’s. At that I begin to make my decent down the stairs looking as eyes fell onto me and Aria right beside me. His were the one that I noticed the most. Those eyes have finally notice me. He is finally staring at me.

            As I reach the bottom of the grand staircase my mom appears by my side smiling. Damon is right beside her with an irritated look on his perfect face. “Come on let’s get to our table. It’s about to start,” she says leading use three through the crowd and to a nice white cloth cover table.    What exactly is it? I thought this is just a ball! Damn I am so freaking confused. I slip into the chair crossing my legs gently and cracking my knuckles impatiently.

Please vote you guys!!!

Also please let me know what you think... :( If there is something you want see or anything you got let me know.

Also please tell others about this.

I love this story! And i love writing it! I hope you all enjoy reading it.

And I need to wrtie more on Secrets of a Tomboy. It's another story i love to write. check it out :)

Ok I will go now!

I'll update soon!

PLEASE vote, comment, etc.

love ya'll