Chapter Twenty-Five: Truth or Dare

Chapter Twenty-Five

Caroline POV

            Shit. Bay and Aria did that on purpose, they know I’d never drink alcohol so I will have to do ever dare. I have a horrible feeling about this. I look up at Damon and he seems to hate the idea of truth or dare too.

            “I’ll begin!” Bay says with a smile. “Aria Truth or Dare?” she asks and an evil smirk rises on her face.

            “Dare,” she says as she tucks some brown hair behind her ear.

            “Hmm,” Bay says as she begins to think. “I dare you to go eat every condiment in the kitchen on a spoon, together and eat it!” she says clapping her hands. Aria stands up and we follow her into the kitchen as Bay begins squirting all the condiments onto a spoon. She then hands it to Aria who slowly moves it closer to her mouth. I think I’m going be sick! I burry my face in Adam’s arm closing my eyes.

            The gross sound of gagging makes me look up to see Aria bent over the sink dry heaving. We all move back into the den and take our seats. “Caroline, you’re up!” Bay says happily and I release a groan.

            “Truth or dare?” she asks me. She’s stupid if she thinks I’ll choose dare.

            “Truth,” I say with a smirk.

            “Do you live any dude in this room romantically?” she asks and I have to think about that. Do I?

            “Yeah,” I say shrugging my shoulders; I do no matter how hard it is to admit it to myself.

            “Adam, truth or dare?” Aria asks after she finally gets her mouth clean.

            “Truth,” he says giving her a smile.

            “Do you hate having famous friends?” Aria asks raising an eyebrow.

            “Nope,” he says simply popping the p.

            After about a haft hour of this it’s my turn for the fifth time. The dares have only got worst and the truths are way more personal. Like I’ve learned Lexi is really cool and awesome and she and Damon will never be more than friends.

            “Caroline, truth or dare?” Colin asks with a smile as he takes a sip of his beer.

            “Truth,” I say causally. The whole group gives me and evil glare. Well except for Damon who just looks like he’s not surprised.

            “No! No more truths for you! Dare or take a shot!” Bay says her eyes are wide and scary.

            “Fine, freaking fine! Dare then you stupid big babies!” I say angrily, granted I should not of called those who would choose my dare stupid babies, but I am pissed what do they except.

            “I have the perfect one!!” Aria says with an evil smirk. She whispers it to Bay and Lexi and they both nod in agreement.

            “What is it?” I ask hating suspense.

            “You have to kiss Damon!” The three say together with smirks.

            “Hell no! No! Not in a zillion years! No! No! No!” I say freaking out.

            “Fine then, take a shot then,” Bay says raising an eyebrow with a smirk.

            I look over at Damon; he’s sitting there in shock with his beautiful emerald eyes the sizes of saucers. His brown hair is messy and he seems tired but, this dare sure had his attention. I am so going to regret this but, for some reason a part of me seems to be excited to kiss him.

            “Fine, where at?” I ask crossing my arms over my chest.

            “The lips of course!” Lexi says with a happy smile. I groan and push myself off the couch. My heart is slamming against my chest and I feel like I am going to barf. Butterflies are flying around my stomach and I hear my heart pounding in my chest. Damon’s face is pure shock and I watch as he swallow and his Adams apple moves down and up.

            As I reach him he sits up straighter, and I lean in swallowing the large lump wedged in my throat. I leans closer hovering just above his perfect lips and stare into his amazing emerald eyes. He stares into my eyes and they fall down onto my lips and then back to my eyes and his eyes are full of one thing, lust.

            He leans forward making are lips connect and he kisses me, I quickly respond wrapping my arms around his neck. Sparks are igniting and I feel like I am in another world as our lips mover together. He is an amazing kisser! Hi hands grab my waist as we continue to move our lips together in the most perfect rhythm ever.

            A few throats clear and I am pulled back into reality. I am kissing my enemy! Shit! I use all the power I have to make myself pull away quickly and stand up running my hands over my cloths flatting them out. I look around at all the smiling faces and some shocked ones and blood rushes to my cheeks and I spin around races out the room and up the grand staircase.

            What the hell just happen? I just kissed Damon and I liked it! Hell I freaking loved it! What? I am so confused! Why did I enjoy that so dang much? I shut my bedroom door and burry my face in my pillows as I fall onto my bed.

Damon’s POV

            “You have to kiss Damon,” Lexi, Aria, and Bay say in unison with a smirk on their faces. They are doing a dare for Caroline so when they say my name my heart instantly starts beating against my chest.

            “Hell no! No! Not in a zillion years! No! No! No!” Caroline protests with her beautiful eyes wide in shock. Am I truly as bad as she make me seem?

            “Fine then, take a shot then,” Bay says to Caroline with a smirk on her face. I just sit there in the recliner deathly still as my heart is slamming against my ribs.

            “Fine, where at?” She asks as she folds her arms over her chest pouting. It’s odd how cute I find that. I am so surprised she’s even considering it.

            “The lips of course!” Lexi says with her I-just-won smile. Caroline releases a groans as she stands from her seat and walks over to me. I cannot believe this. I swallow quickly she leans in and is only inches always from me. I feel her sweet breath on my face as my eyes go from her eyes to her perfect lips then back up. I want to feel her lips on mine; I want her in every way. So the guy part of my brain tells me to lean in and so I did connecting our lips. Our lips move in sync and she wraps her arms around my neck. My heart is going super fast and I can feel myself get excited by the fireworks of this simple kiss. I place my hands on her waist as our lips continue to move together in a perfect motion. Have I died and gone to heaven?

            But it end to soon when she pulls away and stands up flatting her shirt. She looks around at everyone’s face and then runs off. I am still sitting there stunned but when I realize what happened I leap up and race after her.

Dom dom dom!!! :) lol

How did you like???????????????????????

What do you guys want see next???

Let me know!!

If you want make a cover or banner or trailer for this i love you forever!!!

PLEASE Vote!!!

Comment and share!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teaser: Damon goes after Caroline!!! Maybe another date.

love ya'll!!