Chapter Thirty-One: Nerves

Note: Please read author note at the end. That's all enjoy.

Chapter Thirty-One

“So are you nervous?” Damon asks me. We are sitting on the couch in the den watching TV while we wait for the hair and makeup people my mom hired to get me ready for the awards tonight. This is also the night Damon and I go public with our relationship and I perform in front of people for the first time ever. So to say I’m nervous is to say the least. I am freaking the freak out!!

“No not at all,” I say sarcastically as I lay my head on his shoulder and wrap a arm over his hard stomach. I am so worried what everyone will say about us dating and about me singing. What if they hate me? What if his crazy fans try killing me? Am I over exaggerating? I never dream I be dating America’s bad boy because honestly I never liked him but I guess you can say he’s really growing on me and I cannot deny the sparks he causes.

“Don’t worry it will be okay,” he says as he kisses my forehead making my lips turn up into a smile. I let out a sigh as Damon plays with my messy blonde hair.

“What if they hate me?” I mumble into his shoulder. He smells amazing like lollipops and strawberries.

“They won’t,” he says as he use the hand that is not playing with my hair to rub up and down my arm.

“But what if they do?” I ask looking up him very worriedly. He smiles down at me.

“They won’t and by some crazy chance they do then I don’t care it will be there lost. You’re amazing in every way,”he says with his adorable crocked smile. He leans down so that his lips are centimeters from mine and I kiss him. Fireworks and booms go lose in my stomach. Gosh I love this feeling! I love being in his arms!

“Thanks,” I whisper as we pull apart and I lay my head back on his shoulder.

“No problem,” he says and begins playing with my hair again. The door bell rings and I can hear my mom get up and her heel clicking with the floor as she answers it.

“Caroline, Damon!! Stylist is here!!” Mom calls and Damon and I groan as we stand up.

“Do you have to wear makeup?” I ask laughing.

“What? No!” he says with a smile and I can tell he means it.

I smile up at him and laugh. “I knew it,” I joke.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into a hug. “I’ll see you as you walk down the stair case. Everything will be just fine,” he whispers into my ear and then kisses my cheek. I nod my head and we walk hand in hand to the foyer. I run my hand through my hair.

My mom has her back to us as we enter and she’s standing there talking to four people. Three girls and one guy. The one girl has long blonde hair that is pulled up in a clip in the back. Her eyes are this pale boy and her skin is lightly tan, she is really pretty.

The woman beside her has long black hair and brown eyes; her skin is pale and covered in tattoos. She is wearing a red and blue vest that shows her belly button and also a pair of dark jeans.

The last woman has short blonde hair light tan skin, brown eyes with a ripped red t-shirt with a black tank underneath and some tight jean with heels. She has tattoos on her skin but she is still pretty, she also had a nice little stud in her nose.

The guy is a god though; he has long blonde hair and dark blue eyes with pale skin. He is really hot nothing compared to Damon though. He has on a white t-shirt unbutton some and a pair of blue jeans.

“Hey Damon,” he says as we stand beside my mom. Blonde hair dude and Damon hug and then he hugs the short hair blonde kissing her cheek. I look at him oddly.