Chapter Forty: The Meeting

I lay a cross my bed on my stomach as I think about the new information i have been told. Evan Scott is a bad dude an tried to rape me and did rap Zoe, poor Zoe, but I wonder how many other girls has he done this to. Just the thought of that makes me sick. I cannot let this keep going on and let him keep doing these things and getting away with them. Nope that ends now, and to stop it I am going do something I never planned to do again.

I pick up my phone and dial the number that I will probably regret dialing.

"Hello," the stupid, deep, but kind of hot voice says.

"Can we meet up and talk?" I ask trying make my voice sound as nice and friendly as possible.

"Caroline?" The males voice asks in disbelief.

"Yes, it's me. So can we?" I ask trying make my voice seem flirty.

"Sure, where at?" He asks and by the sound in his voice i can tell he is smirking on the other end.

"The cafe on 5th in like thirty mintues?" I suggest as I still try keep up the voice.

"Alright that sounds good to me. I'll meet ya there!" The overly happy voice says and I hit the end button on my phone.

I know if, scratch that, when Damon finds out we will be having a fight, but for now what he doesn't know won't hurt him. Besides I don't see him or anyone else out there doing anything.

I roll off of my bed and land softly onto my feet. Walking over to my closet i pull out a pair of dark skinny jeans, a white tank and a black vest, then I pull a pair of black high heel boots on and zip them up. I twist my blond waves up into a nice tight bun and apply some light make-up. Then, I toss my phone wallet and such in my black D&G handbag. Looking at the time i realize i need to leave, but as I reach my door I remember I need sunglasses, so I turn around and grab the black sunglasses with diamonds on them an place them up-top my head.

I leave my room and head downstairs with no worries of Damon catching me because my dear mom took him out occupying him. So i walk to the the garage and get into my mom's escalade and back it out and drive down the road. As i near the cafe i pull off parking along the side walk and getting out I flip down my sunglasses and hit the lock button on the keys. Walking around the front the car I head for the door and push it open the little bell chimes above me. I look around the cafe people chatting, sipping coffee, reading newspapers and magazines. I continue to search for him until my eyes fell upon the blonde hair man. I slowly walk over to the table he's at in the corner.

He looks up at me with surprised eyes. "Caroline," he says as he rises up.

"Evan," I say simply as I dodge his hug and sit down crossing my left leg over my right one.

"I wasn't for sure if you were going show," he says as he sits down.

"Of course I was, i have something to talk with you about," I say calmly and fold my hands together and place them onto the table.

"Really what?" He asks with a smirk.

"I know," I say bluntly, staring at him.

"Know what?" He asks with a smirk and chuckle.

How cute he's trying play dumb, that idiot! I am sick of betting around the bush. "I know you rapped Zoe and have two kids. I known that your the reason Damon is how he is," I say stiffly staring him down.

"You have no proof," he claims and I raise a eyebrow at him.

"Really? Did you forget you tried to rap me? Because I sure the hell did not," I say and fold my hands across my chest.

"No one would ever believe you," he says with a cocky tone and crosses his arms.

"Have you meet me? Of course they will. So here's the deal, you give Zoe child support anually and never try to rape another girl again," I offer him even though I know he will not agree, that's my plan him not agreeing.

"Never going happen so get over it. I'm sure I can show you a better time than Damon. So I am bot going agree," he says with a wink and smirk.

"Fine, your choice," I say as I stand up and head for the door, but stop mid ways. "You will regret this, mark my word." I smirk and walk away.

Hey sorry its been so long i have been very busy and sorry about the mistakes i wrote this on my phone i will fix them soon! Hope yall liked!

Vote, comment, share! Love ya'll:)