Chapter Twenty- Three: Maybe...

Damon’s POV

            I sit there flipping through channels not actually pay attention to what’s on, I’m actually waiting to hear door open so I can check on Caroline. My foot is tapping like crazy because I want to kill Evan right now! One good part about being a celebrity is everyone wants to be your friend so when Evan showed up at a party with Caroline like fifty people alerted me of this. That’s not why I am mad though. I am fuming because someone actually grew a pair of balls and texted me, telling me that Evan tried to rape her. My oblivious response was did you stop him? That sure the hell didn’t get a response, go figure. I would probably kill them!  He is really going try and ruin another girl’s life? Was screwing up my sister’s forever not enough for his stupid ass?

            The front door opens and then clicks shut. I hear some sniffling and I jump up running to the foyer. I see a lump on the ground. There Caroline is sitting on the ground back to the door, knees to her chest with her arms wrap around them and her face buried in her lap as her blonde hair spills over her shaking shoulders in front of her face. My heart falls and I am instantly pissed off even more that he has caused her to be this upset. Stepping towards her I scout down beside of her and wrap my arms around her pull her into me holding her. I run my hand in circles on her back trying to sooth her.

            “It’s ok. You’re ok. He’ll never hurt you again,” I whisper softly as I hold her and she cries.

            It puzzles me of how he could do this! Man when I see him I am beating the shit out of that ass hole! My teeth grit together as my jaw clenches.

Caroline’s POV

            A strong set of arms wrap around me pulling my shaking, sobbing body into his lap. By the sweet loving sent of Damon fills my nose. He rubs circle on my back and mutters soothing words. I do not feel like pushing him away like normal, but instead enjoy his touch. Why did Evan change?

            After awhile I finally push Damon away and stand up whipping the tears away. “Thank you, Damon,” I whisper and head up the stairs. He just sighs as I walk away. Using all my strength I walk up the staircase, needing to be strong and I cannot let Damon see me when I am weak, like I just did, he will hurt me too. Damon could hurt me worst. When he first came here I hated his guts, but the more I’m around him I feel a stone break from around my heart disappear and it is so dangerous. I cannot let myself fall, falling hurts and it’s hard to get back up.

            I shut my door softly and turn the lock. I then run over to my bed leaping onto it and crying.

            The sun streams through my window and I sit up. Today’s a new day and yesterday’s events will be forgotten. My love for Evan is gone and I am happy I seen the real him before it was too late. Today’s another day, I’m going smile, have fun and forget about yesterday. Beside we’re having friends over later, so I’m going have fun. I smile to myself as I get out of bed stretching, and then walk to my dresser pulling out some sweat pants and a t-shirt that I change into and pull my crazy hair back in a pony tail. Then head out my room and down the stairs to the kitchen.

            Oddly enough it’s empty. Weird. Where’s Damon? I grab water, twisting the cap and taking a sip of the cold water. Then sitting it onto the counter and picking up a green apple. I take a bite of the sour but, sweet apple and walk towards the back doors that lead to the large in ground pool. I look out the sliding glass windows that have condensation on them from the early morning fog, taking a bite of my apple and see Damon sitting out there on a lounge chair. His brown hair is messy, his eyes have thick dark bags under them and he’s wearing a pair of gray sweat pants and a black hoodie, with a cigarette in one hand and his guitar on his lap.

            He looks like he hasn’t sleep, but still looks hot, I mean ok! He takes a drawl of the cigarette and then releases a puff of smoke. Then he begins to sing as he plucks away at the guitar, his face is concentrating. I smile he is so cute, I mean umm, oh what the hell he’s cute.

            He looks up and sees me and I smile, and then take a bit of my apple as I turn around walking away. Taking one last bit my apple I toss it into the trashcan and head up the stairs to my room and grab my black lace bra and thong, I then grab a black skirt and a sliver sparkly top.

            I walk to the bathroom and get into the shower. I step out and dry off, pulling on my underwear. I brush my teeth quickly and then run a hair brush through my hair un- tangling it. Plugging in my blow drier I blow dry it, flipping my head down to get the bottom of my hair dry then once my hair is dry I stand back up flipping my hair back. I brush it the curl it, then I put on my make-up before pulling on my top and skirt.

            I smile at my perfect reflection and walk back out into my room sitting on my bed. Just as I pick up my guitar my phone begins to ring.

            “Helloes?” I say with a smile.

            “Hey, babe!” Aria sings, happily.

            “Hey, girly,” I say with as I push a blonde curl from my face.

            “Are you ok?” she asks and I sigh. She knows bout last night.

            “Yeah, I’m fine,” I say haft heartedly.

            “Ok...” she says not really believing me and I don’t really blame her. “Well we will be there in bout 45 minutes!” she says happily and I smile.

            “Ok see you then, Aria,” I say with a sigh and then the line goes dead.

            Sitting the guitar on my lap I begin to strum on it, that is until I catch, my bedroom door opening. I through the guitar down beside my bed quickly and grab my cell phone acting like I’m texting. I look up to see Damon staring at me. He looks good, but he’s inside the doorway.

            “Damon,” I say casually as I look back at my phone.

            “Yeah?” he asks tilting his head to the side a little.

            “You’re in my room, and I wasn’t kidding when I said I do the world a favor,” I say glancing up at him with a smirk.

            “Oh- um- sorry! Colin, Logan and Lexi will be here soon!” he say quickly and backs away with his hands up in surrender.

            I just shake my head and chuckle to myself. He waves with a large, child-like smile. He disappears and I smile, I wonder if he’s going tear down my walls. Why is he so different then his image? Is he actually a good guy? Anything could be true! I thought Evan was a good guy, but turns out he’s the opposite. Maybe it’s the same with Damon. I thought he was a bad guy, but maybe Damon is actually a good guy? Who knows anymore?

Hello,

I am so sorry! I know, i know I am a terrible person! You may through stuff at me!! I hope this chapter made up for it a little bit! :) I am sooooo sorry!! I have a good excuse for not updating!!! I have/had horrible writer's block!!!!!!! :(

So i'm sorry. I kind of feel like i suck at writing! :/

So please if you like this book Vote, Comment and please tell your friends!!!!!

If you want a new quick update then i got get some votes!!

What do you want see next!!!

It's the party gathering and i was thinking turth or dare ;)

Hhaha so let me know!!

I'll try get better! I'm almost out of school for the summer so bare with me !!!

Vote!

Comment!!

Love ya'll!!

Thank you!!

I will always try to reply to you!