Chapter Thirty-Nine: Dum Dum Dang...

Chapter Thirty-Nine

            Evan. Evan got Zoe pregnant. Evan wants nothing to do with his kids. Evan stole her virginity and Evan raped her. Evan is the reason Damon is how he is. Evan did this! Evan almost raped me too! At that my feet take off and I begin to run. Where? I have no clue all I know is that I am running. Running from this situation, running from this feeling, running from the lies and running from the truth. I felt as if my world had shattered around me. I had been crazy about Evan Scott forever, thinking he was Mr. Good guy and all only to find out he’s a major ass. What kind of man denies his own kids? I’ll tell you men like Evan and my father!  He is NOT getting away with this. Not on my watch.

            I fall to my knees somewhere outside of his house in a field. I burry my hand in my face and cry. I cry and I’m not even sure why. A set of arms wrap around me and he warmth of the body pulls me into their lap.

            “Shh, it’s ok baby,” Damon’s voice soothes.

            “Why didn’t you tell me?” I ask as I push myself away from him and stand up. Slowly he stands running his hand through his hair.

            “I-I didn’t think you would believe me,” he says sighing and looking at me.

            “Really? Well I guess you would be right! But you still should of told me,” I say after thinking for a minute because he is right. If he would have told me I would never believed him.

            “You would have just hated me more and called me a liar,” he states running his hand through his hair again. Damn he is so right. I would have.

            “I know! I just want freaking blame you damn it!” I mumble angrily. Damon is standing in front of me and chuckles lightly shaking his head.

            “You can blame me all you want if it makes you feel better,” he says giving me a smirk. My tears are beginning to slow and I cannot help but, roll my eyes at his silliness.

Damon’s POV

            I hear the front door slam and I go the kitchen to see a sad look on my sister’s face. “Zoe what happen?” I ask slowly trying to stay calm.

            “I told her about Evan and stuff. For some weird reason she freaked and ran off, but I don’t understand why though. I sigh, worry covers me and I run out of the house. Ahead of me I can see Caroline fall to her knees crying. Shit! I knew I should have told her! I am a fucking idiot.

            Finally reaching her I sit down wrapping her into my arms and pulling her back onto my lap. “Shh, it’s ok baby,” I say trying calm her. Man I am an ass! How could I not tell her! I should have no matter what she would have thought of me!

            “Why didn’t you tell me?” she asks with a very weak voice. How can I answer that, because I knew she hate me.

            “I-I didn’t think you would believe me,” I say honestly and sigh. She has to know it’s true. There is no way in hell that if I went to her and said ‘hey you know America’s good boy Evan Scott that you’re in love with raped and stole my sisters virginity and yeah also got her knocked up and wants nada to do with the twins,’ she really believe me, the bad boy.

            “Really? Well I guess you would be right! But you still should have told me,” she says after a minute.

            “You would have just hated me more and called me a liar,” I state knowing that she knows it’s true.

            “I know! I just want freaking blame you damn it!” she mumble upset. I cannot help but, chuckle and shake my head. She is something else just wanting blame me. Well what do I expect she’s a girl, women?

            “You can blame me all you want if it makes you feel better,” I say giving her my perfect smirk and her crying calms down and she rolls her eyes at me. I walk over to her and wrap her into my arms.

            I know she has a lot of questions coming for me and that’s ok I will answer them all. I know I went to jeuvi for beating up Evan but, to this day I still wish I would have killed him for what he did.

            But, as I had him on the ground punching him over and over again, I stared down into his face and I know I could not do it. No matter how bad I want to kill him, no matter how wrong what he did was and how mad I am I cannot take away someone’s life. He has a family who for a crazy reason would be crushed without him. I hate him and wish I could kill him but, I could not. It’s not something I can do.

            Yet I still beat the crap out of him and he didn’t look like his pretty boy self. When the court asked why I did it. I didn’t tell them how he stole my sister’s virginity and raped her. No Zoe begged me not to say anything. And what does my dumb ass do, I listen to her and end up sitting in a cell with other horrible kids who did some pretty fucked up things. Zoe needed an escape so she moved away somewhere quiet where no one would know anything. I met one my band mate in there he had did some stealing besides that when I got out me and him met up with some of my old friends and we formed a band.

            After that all I was known as the bad boy and since then have always had to keep up the rep even though it’s not me.

            I breathe in Caroline’s hair as we stand there in one another’s arms and it smells like strawberries. “You can ask me anything but, let’s head inside,” I say kissing her forehead. She nods and I smile pulling away and lacing our fingers together.

Hey

hope you like!

Sorry it's short but atleast i updated! :)

More should be up soon because i am perparing for next week which is my county fair which means i will not be writing any :/

sORRY guys this month has been crazy for me!

Bare with me!

Thanks for all your support!!

I love you all! thank you!

vote comment fan share :)