Chapter Thirty-Seven: Can We Freeze Time

Dedicated to AunieNCchick for her amazing song she wrote for this in this chapter!! :) Oh and you better love me this is 6 pages long!!!! :) You are welcome! :)

Chapter Thirty-Seven

            That night after dinner Damon and I lie on my bed I am in his arms and feel safe against the world. Damon strokes my hair and gently kisses my fore head. “What are you doing tomorrow night after we meet with your mom and choice some songs to sing together?” He whispers into my ear and his warm breath tickles me.

            “Well nothing that I know of. I may go out with my super hot boyfriend,” I say with a smirk.

            “Oh and who may this boyfriend be? I may have to kick his ass,” he joke and I can hear the smile in his voice.

            “Oh don’t worry babe, he couldn’t hurt a fly,” I joke and Damon chuckles causing his chest to shake and I can feel it and it make butterflies explode in my stomach.

            “Thanks,” he says. “So will you go on a date with me tomorrow night?” he asks me with a smile.

            “Nope,” I say popping the p.

            “Really? I guess I will just have to make you,” he laughs rolling on top of me and tickling my sides.

            “Ahhh!!! Stop!!” I yell laughing, tears stream down my face and I wiggle against his evil grip.

            “Only if you agree go on a date with me!” he says and I know he’s smirking even if I can’t see from my blurry eyes.

            “Fine! Fine! I will go with you rock star!” I yell and he laughs climb off top of me and wrapping his arms around me pulling me to his chest. “Fair warning my boyfriend won’t be too happy about this,” I joke, throwing my arm over his waist.

            “He can suck my di-” I quickly cut off his stupid sentence by kissing his lips.

            “He won’t mind,” I whisper against his lips and with both laugh but, begin kissing.

            “Goodnight, honey,” he says as he pulls away and rest his head in the pillow.

            “Night,” I mumble and fall fast asleep.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

            “Oh dude I am wore out!” I complain as I fall onto my bed. Damon and I just got home from dealing with my mom about new songs and recording some.

            “I know me too!” he says as he falls down beside me.

            “Who knew dealing with my mom would be so exhausting?” I ask as I yawn.

            “I did!” Damon says raising his hand and I laugh as he drops it onto his forehead.

            “Yeah, but you have years of practice,” I say as I rub my eyes.

            “She’s your mom,” he says like that explains everything.

            “What’s your point?” I ask sitting up and staring down at him giving him and evil eye. “I suggest you choose you words wisely rock star,” I say giving him a fake deathly voice.

            “Nothing, just she’s your mom that’s all! You are both such lovely people,” he says with an award winning smile. I shake my head and fall back down onto the bed.