Chapter Sixteen: Date PART 2

Chapter Sixteen

            We ride back to his house an hour or two later. “Come on,” he says pulling me towards the house.

            “No!” I protest.

            “Yes! So you can change,” he says rolling his eyes and continues to drag me along.

            “No! I don’t want to meet your parents like this!” I say and I shock myself. Why the hell do I care? I don’t care! Oh who the hell am I kidding?! For some stupid reason I care!

            “They’re not home! They went to visit some family,” he says annoyed. I sigh. They aren’t home? Oh ok. I give up my fight and carry my bag towards the house. He sighs with relief and walks with me.

            We walk into his house and it’s so calm and welcoming. Damon leads me down a hallway that is lined with photos of him and his family, to a door. “This is the bathroom. Go ahead and get ready,” he says as he opens the door allowing me to walk inside.

            The bathroom is different and I drop my bag to the floor. I pull off my dirty clothes and wet bathing suit. Then I pull on my white lace panties on and then I hock my white lace bra on too. I pull out my white summer dress and slip it on tying it around my neck. I then put my boots back on and place my dirty clothes and bathing suits into the bags. I look in the mirror and fix my messy hair. I finally decide that I look ok and put my bag over my shoulder and walk out the door.

            I walk down the hall and admire the pictures of Damon and his family, Damon as a kid, Damon and friends, and Damon and his music. He looks so happy and different in these pictures. I make it to the door and Damon walks down the steps and he is now wearing a dark purple almost black button up shirt and some dark blue jeans. His hair is fixed in its place and he looks gorgeous.

            “You look beautiful!” He says as he stands in front of me.

            “Thank you,” I say and we walk out of his house and to the truck.

            I toss the bag in the floor as I hop in the passenger seat. Shutting the door to the truck I snap my seat belt.

            “Now where to?” I ask as we drive away.

            “You’ll see,” he says and flips on the radio to silence me.

            I shrug and stare out the window as we drive somewhere. The sun is close to sitting for the night when we pull up somewhere. Damon jumps out the truck grabbing a blanket from the back and I get out too. I freeze as I stare out at the ocean. He lay the tailgate down and climbs in the bed laying down the blanket. This is soooo romantic!!!!! I want to scream!

            “Coming?” he asks and I jump a little looking up at him.

            “Yeah,” I say and climb into the back of the truck.

            He sits down leaning against the back of the cab and I lay down beside him. We sit there in silence as we watch the sun sink down behind the ocean and once it had fireworks shot in the air. I gasp. “Fire works? Did you do this?” I ask looking up at him.

            “I thought you like it,” he says with a smile and my heart flies, he had fire works for me! I lay my head on his shoulder and watch the fireworks continue, light up the dark sky with their sea of colors.

            I lay my hand on his leg and he intertwines our fingers together. No, I don’t like him! I am just so wrapped up into this romantic moment and it felt so right causing butterflies in my belly. I’m sitting crazy about Evan! Besides Damon is a bad boy.

            But for some reason laying here with him seem so right. Probably because he took me on my dream date, I can feel the tears swell in my eyes as I watch the fireworks.

            “You ok?” he asks looking down at me worried.

            “Yeah,” I say and whip away some tears. “It’s just that this is my dream date and I’ve never experienced someone who cares enough to do something like this for me,” I say and smile.

            “I do,” he says softly almost as if he is shy to say that or it wasn’t meant for my ears. I smile to myself.

            The fireworks end and we lay there a little while longer just starring at the stars. The best thing about being around Damon is that I don’t feel like I need to fill the silence. The silence is comfortable and safe with him. The stars twinkle in the sky and the moon cast its light onto the ocean. The wind begins to blow and Damon sighs. “Ready to go?” he asks and I nod standing up. He jumps out the bed of the truck and then helps me out. I walk around and to the door sliding inside the dark cab that was only lit by the over head light. But once I shut my door it all fell dark again.

            I hock my seat belt and stare out into the darkness a head of us. The light comes on again and I watch as Damon tosses the blanket over the back of the seat and then get in. He runs his hand through his brown hair and then shut s the door and darkness is in the cab once again. Damon starts the truck and pulls off and onto the road.

            We head back to the house and back to me not liking him even though today has made me start to like him. I can’t tell him that though. I like Evan. I like Evan! I keep telling myself the hole ride back to the house hoping I might start to believe myself.

Hey!!

So??????

How'd you like?????

What do you want see next??????

Hope you like!!

Love ya'll

thanks for the support!!!

Comments!! ??? Please!

VOTE! please!