Chapter Thirty-Five: Fame?

Chapter Thirty-Five

            “So mom, what is it you need talk about?” I ask as I sit in the chair across from her in her office.  She sits down in her seat with her plate of food in front of her.

            “Honey, I have a question for you, and I need you to be a hundred percent serious and truthful,” she says as she takes a bite of eggs.

            “Ok, mom,” I say sucking in a breath my heart speeds up. What is the question? What if it’s something horrible?

            “Alright dear, here it is. Do you want to be a singer?” she asks looking at me intently.

            Do I want to be a singer? I love to sing and perform but, do I want to be a singer? With the press and fame, do I want it? “Yes,” I say and she nods her head. “I don’t want the fame but, I love singing so much that the fame really doesn’t matter as long as I do what I get to love,” I add and my mom nods her head again but, this time with a smile.

            “Ok then dear, it’s settled. I will set up a day were we can record you’re first album,” she says with a smile.

            I nod, “One condition mom you CANNOT turn into a Kris Kardashian kind of mom and manager,” I say with a stern look.

            “Honey if that ever happen I would want you to lock me up into an insane asylum,” my mom says with a laughs.

            “Deal,” I say with a laugh and smile at my mom whose eyes are glowing with happiness as she takes a bite of her bacon. “Is that all?” I ask, wondering if I can be excused to go and tell Damon of this great news.

            “Yes of course, hun! I love you,” she says and I smile as I stand up.

            “Love you too mom!” I say and walk over kissing her cheek before skipping out of her office.

            I go into to the kitchen and its empty not a soul in sight. So I walk over grabbing a piece of bacon and then walking to the living room. Nothing. Gosh where is that stupid rock star? I ask myself as I walk up the grand stair case and head down the hall. I look in my room, nothing just my messy unmade bed. I sigh and continue down the hall until I reach his door.

            I tap on it and then twist the handle stepping inside. He’s not in his room but, then my eyes fall on his bathroom door. Its shut, hmm, he must be inside there. An evil smirk rises on my lips so I plop down onto his bed and just rest there admiring his plain room. Music stuff and sheets and paper are everywhere.

            His room is so plain but, at the same time so Damon. With all the music sheets and lyrics and crumbled up paper scattered everywhere. His bedroom door slowly opens and I sit up cross legged on his made bed and watch as the door opens revealing Damon. My eyes travel up his bare legs to just below mid thigh were a fluffy white towel begins and my eyes continue to travel over the white towel. Then they pause for a second were he has his towel tucked together and it shows his v. Then my eyes begin up again to his tone, tan, amazing abs that were slightly wet. On up to his perfect pecks and strong bisects and finally to the smirk on his perfect pink lips and his emerald eyes were glowing with amusement. His brown hair is wet and tussled with water droplets from its end. Holy hell he is gorgeous!

            “Enjoying the view babe?” he asks with and smirks. I swallow hard.

            I pretend to look like I have to think about it. “Hmm… not really. I’ve seen better,” I say with a chuckle.

            “Oh really now?” he ask with a disbelieving laugh. “Not to sound cocking and all but, I doubt that. This, my dear,” he says as he gestures to his body. “Is something every women in the world as old as 100 and even gay guys want. There is no better than all this,” he say gesturing once more to his body with a chuckle.

            “To late and wow. Just wow. Do you realize how arrogant, cocky and like a jack ass you just sounded,” I say with a frown.

            “Just speaking the truth!” he says holding up his hands in defense. I roll my eyes.

            “Sure. Anyways you came out here on purpose in a towel because you heard me come in,” I say and he smiles walking slowly towards me.

            “You cannot prove that,” he says laughing.

            “True, but I still know,” I say and he stands in front of me and leans down and strokes my cheek with his thumb.

            “Believe what you want,” he says with a smile and leans in pressing his lips with mine. The kiss causes fireworks to ignite and as soon as the kiss begins it ends way too soon for my liking. He stands up straight and then he struts away to his closet and then pulling out a pair of boxer form his dresser he drop his towel revealing his nice, cute butt! I quickly shield my eyes from seeing his very cute behind and I wait for him to put his boxers on.

            “Is your rear covered?” I ask with my hand still over my eyes.

            He chuckles. “Yeah.” I remove my hand to see him in a pair of blue plaid boxers. He turns and faces me. “I’m sorry I forgot you were in here,” he lies with a smile.

            “Ha ha! Funny, not,” I say rolling my eyes and then rubbing my face.

            “I thought I was,” he says shrugging his shoulder and then he pulls on a pair of dark blue jeans. He buttons them and then walks over and kisses me. I kiss him back and put my hand in his hair. He pulls away and then plops down on his bed.

            “So what did your mom want talk about?” he asks lying down beside me.

            “Oh ya know. Me becoming a singer and all,” I say casually with a smile and he sits up quickly.

            “Serious!?” he asks. I smile and nod. “Dang now you will become famous and I will have to fight guys off of you!” he says shaking him head and I laugh.

            “You’ll know how I feel then,” I say with a light laugh and lean over kissing my amazing man! Life is going so right, right now.