Trial-Harry's POV

Life has a funny way of working itself out.

At one moment, everything can go completely and utterly wrong. Darcy's life went wrong for a long time. But I guess, it was fate that we meant. And I don't mean this in a selfish way, but when she met me, that's when everything in her life started to go right.

For one thing, I have never loved anyone more than I loved Darcy. I'm giving her the chance to love and be loved.

For another, meeting me gave her the chance to meet the boys and Niall became determined to protect her, and that's why we're walking into the huge, white courthouse.

Darcy gulped as she stared at the huge building in front of us. Amy stood of to the side with Niall. Lacey was fixing Ross' tie of to the side. Niall made a plan to show the court room everything Urican had done to Ross, Lacey and Darcy. My eyes glanced down to Darcy's arm, her bruises covered by the long sleeve of her dress.

"Ok, you guys ready?" Niall asked us.

""Yeah," Darcy muttered.

I grasped her hand in mines and we walked up the steps to the front door. I held the door open for everyone. Niall made his way up to the receptionist.

"Hello, how can I help you?" the receptionist smiled at him.

"Hi, umm, I'm hear for my case. Horan v. Urican," he smiled.

"Yes, sir, just down that hall," she pointed in the direction and he smiled.

"Thank you," he said and we all made our way towards the court room. We walked in. The room was empty except for the jury and Urican, Amera, Cami, and their lawyer. We walked to our table and Niall set down the big, silver briefcase he had brought along.

"Please stand to honor the honorable Judge Sanchez," the guard announced the judge's arrival. He walked in and took his seat, banging the gavel on his desk.

"Case 34567 in order," he smiled at us.

We sat down. Darcy looked as nervous as ever.

"Mr. Horan, you are accusing Mrs. Urican of child abuse against Darcy Donnor, Ross Lonson and Lacey Roe?" the judge addressed Niall.

"Yes, your honor," Niall stated formally.

"And Mr. Gins, you are defending Urican against afore-mentioned accusations?" the judge addressed Urican's lawyer.

"Yes, sir, " he replied.

"Very well. Mr. Horan, if you would please tell me your side of this case," the judge asked.

"Yes, you honor, as you have mentioned before I am accusing Mrs. Urican of abusing these three teenagers. Darce, Ross, Lacey, please come here. Judge Sanchez, if you please?" Niall gestured for the Judge to come down from his podium. The judge stood and walked over.

"First I'd like to show you Darcy Donnor," Niall opened his briefcase and took out a file and handed it to Judge Sanchez.

"Darcy Donnor was the daughter of a sergeant in the war, however, he died in combat when she was at a young age. Her mother underwent depression and neglected her. After a year or so, her mother left her abandoned in her house and Darcy lived in that house, all by herself," Niall introduced.

I looked to the members of the jury, who were listening intently. One woman looked at Darcy with shock, confusion, and despair on her face. I wondered...

"After living in the house by herself for quite sometime, the neighbors reported her case to the police and Darcy was forced to go into an adoption center. This is where she met Mr. Ross and Ms. Lacey, here," Niall gestured to Ross and Lacey.