Party Plans-Darcy's POV

"Darcy! Where are those shoes I sent you get?" Amera yells from her room.

"They're coming up!" I yell.

"Darcy! Where's that new dress of mine?" Cami yells from across the balcony.

"In your closet," I answer.

I walk into Amera's room. She's standing across from the door, her arms crossed.

"Finally, I have to look my best today," she said, fluffing up her hair.

"Why?" I ask, picking some clothes up from the floor.

"I'm making my move on Ross today," she said, puckering her lips for a second.

I turned and rolled my eyes. I was already sympathizing for the boy.

"Is that all?" I asked her.

"Yes, you can leave now. Ugh this place is a mess. Send Lily up here," she says in disgust.

"It's Lacey," I mutter as I leave the room.

I walk down the stairs to our room, where Lacey is lying on her mattress looking out the window.

"You're needed in Amera's realm. Poor Ross," I tell her. 

"Why?" she says getting up.

"She's moving her and Ross's relationship up a level. You know, in the lip section," I hint.

"Eww, gross," she says wrinkling her nose.

"Yea," I laugh.

"Yea you're right, poor Ross," she laughed.

She slipped on her shoes and walked up the stairs.

As soon as she disappears, Ross walks down.

"How was your majesty's walk?" I ask sarcastically.

"Although her owner's got something for me, she doesn't. She peed on my shoes twice and ran after a car three times," he said, collapsing on his mattress.

"You know, I'm just going to warn you. Ross, today is going to be the worst day of your life," I look at him sympathetically.

"Why?" he asks.

"Oh, Ross. Poor, stupid, clueless, little Ross," I say shaking my head.

"Why am I poor, stupid, and clueless?" he asks.

"Amera's taking your 'relationship' to the next level," I hint, quoting the word Relationship with my fingers.

"Oh no- You don't mean-" panic suddenly flashes in his eyes.

"Yes, yes I do, and I'm so, so, so sorry," I say, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Ugh, why me?" he asks, putting his head in his hands.

"Yea, why you? Curse your good looks!" I joke.

"Darcy, this isn't funny," he says, looking up at me.

"Oh, Ross! Can you come here for just a teeny, tiny little second?!" We hear Amera shout from upstairs.

Ross's face turns 15 different shades of white.

"How about I walk the dog tomorrow?" I offer.

"Yea, that sounds nice," he says, gulping and standing up.

"Sorry Ross," I shout as he climbs the stairs.

He went upstairs without a word.

------------------------------------------------------