Eleanor's Masquerade- Harry's POV

~Hey

its me, the author . so, how about Ross and Lacey? I think it's pretty cute. :3. Well, um, i hope u guys r enjoying the story :) hope none of the chapters have disappointed u guys. Keep Reading :)

"Thank you so much Boo," Eleanor squeals, grabbing the side of Louis's face and giving him a peck on the lips.

"Eww, PDA!" Zayn mocks Louis.

"So, it's ok when you do it but it's not ok when we do it with our girlfriends?" Liam complains.

"Um, yea," Louis shrugs.

Niall and I just watch as they argue playfully.

"Let's go set up the drinks," Niall whispers to me. We back up slowly and leave the room. We walk to Eleanor's backyard where she had three coolers waiting to be filled with drinks.

We opened packs of water and threw the bottles into the cooler. Then we got the liters of soda and gently placed them in the ice.

"Well, we got that covered," Niall said, drying his hands on his jeans.

"Yep," I agreed.

"You think they got the invites?" he asks me.

"They must have. They couldn't have come to our party if they lived that far. Other than that, I'm just crossing my fingers," I admit.

"I really hope they're coming," Niall admits, ruffling the hair at the back of his head.

"Yea," I agree, looking out across the vast backyard.

"What's the plan?" Niall asks. I turn to look at him.

"We take off their masks, we find out who they are, what they look like. We solve our mystery," I reply.

"Then what? We date for 2 years and then get married?" Niall smiles.

"Hopefully," I laugh.

We walk back into the house. Liam is standing on a step ladder, hanging up some decor. Zayn is standing below him, holding the tape.

"Have you boys bought your costumes for tonight yet?" Liam asks us without turning away from his work.

"Umm, no," I say looking at Niall, who shakes his head.

"Well, then head on down to the mall and grab a costume then," Liam says, reaching his hand down, signaling Zayn to give him more tape.

"Ok, ok, we're going," I chuckle as we walk out the door.

We drive to the mall and park in a parking spot near the door. Niall slips on the baseball cap and I slide my fisherman's hat over my curls. Niall slips on the dark shades from last time and I slide on my own.

We get out of the car and walk in. We pass a group of giggling girls. I watch one look after us.

"Hey there, what's up?" she says flirtatiously.

"Ignore them," I whisper to Niall.

"Hey, I'm talking to you hot stuff," she says, running in front of me. She stops in front of us and puts her hands on our chests.

"Can you leave us alone?" Niall says, disguising his accent.

"Why would I want to?" she asks, batting her eyes at us.

"Umm, look we're not interested, so can you please go away?" I say in an American accent.

"Oh come on, don't be so mean," she says, coming closer.