Taken- Harry's POV

I don't exactly know how to describe the rage that I felt when those two (censored) came into my room and almost took Darcy away from me again. I couldn't wait until Niall was able to put them and their mother in jail for life...

And now, I was even angrier because although they didn't take Darcy, they did take Ross and Lacey.

I stormed into my room, Darcy on my heels. She stayed quiet as I quickly stripped, put on a pair of jeans, slipped on a shirt, some shoes.

She didn't even react to the whole 'stripping' part.

"Harry, calm down," she pleaded. I stormed past her and she followed me.

I grabbed my car keys, and walked out the door. Darcy was still following me.

"Darcy get back in the house," I ordered. Niall, Liam, and Zayn were watching from the doorway.

"No, I'm coming with you, wherever you're going," she demanded.

"No, you're not. You're staying here with Niall, Zayn, and Liam where it's safe," I ordered.

"No, I'm not. I'm safe wherever you are," she countered.

"Darcy, get back in the house," I said through gritted teeth.

"No," she said simply.

"I CAN'T LOSE YOU AGAIN!" I shouted. She seemed shocked that I had yelled at her. So did the boys.

I sighed and pinched the skin on my forehead between my forefinger and my thumb. I felt tears threaten to spill, but I attempted to hold them back. But they didn't listen to me and they slid down my cheeks anyway.

"I can't lose you again," I repeated, more softly now.

A few moments passed before I felt her small, thin arms wrap around me.

"You're not going to lose me Harry," she whispered.

"Just please stay," I pleaded her. All I wanted was for her to be safe...

"Ok, I will. Just please, come back," she suggested. I looked up to see her. I looked towards the door. It was closed and the boys were nowhere in sight.

I grabbed her face softly and kissed her.

"I'll always come back to you Darcy," I whispered as I pulled away. I looked into those beautiful grey eyes before tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. I kissed her softly again. I pulled away, opened the car door, got inside and turned the ignition. Darcy watched me as I drove out of the driveway. I watched her in my rearview mirror. She stood there, watching after me, before I turned the corner, and she was out of sight.

----------------------------------------------------

I drove to the big house. I slammed the car door and stormed up the porch steps.

I didn't care for the doorbell; I banged my fists against the white door so hard I thought my knuckles would start to bleed.

No one answered.

They weren't going to get rid of me that easy. I walked to the back of the house to the back door. It was unlocked, so i just stormed inside. No one was in the kitchen , so I cotinued through the house. I saw a door next to the kitchen. I opened it quietly and walked down. It was dark. I flipped on the light.

Ross and Lacey were tied up in the corner, their hands behind their backs. Their mouths were gagged and they started whimpering when they saw me. I rushed towards them, ungagging them first. They seemed to be out of breath at first. I started to untie them.