Snitches- Darcy's POV

The noise from the TV in the living room flooded into Amy's room. My eyes fluttered open and squinted at the light coming in from the window. I looked at Amy's bed, which was now empty. She must have gone to meet the boys. The night before she had asked if I wanted to come along. I had told her to go ahead. I didn't want to leave the comfort of her home where I didn't have to get up at 6:00 in the morning, where there were no chores, where there was no Amera and Cami to turn a good day into a nightmare.

I get off the inflatable mattress that had been prepared the night before. I walk into the bathroom and look at my reflection in the mirror. Surprisingly, my hair still has the wavy quailty from the night before. I run the brush through, taking out the small amount of knots that had formed. I take hold of my toothbrush and squirt toothpaste on it. Running it under the water, I bring it to my mouth and start scrubbing ferociously. When I was done, I walked back into Amy's room and choose today's outfit out of my duffel bag. I slip on the jeans and the blouse. I didn't plan on going anywhere, so I just hung around in my socks.

I walked into the living room. Ross was awake, his eyes on the TV screen. Lacey's head was in the crook of his shoulder, her face peaceful as she slept.

"Morning," I smiled at him. I was really happy that we were no longer fighting.

"Morning," he yawned. 

"When did you wake up?" I asked, walking towards the kitchen.

"A couple of minutes ago, hey, what's for breakfast?" he asks.

"They've got cereal," I say looking in the cupboards.

"Ok, which ones?" he asks.

"Why don't you come over here and see for yourself?" I ask him teasingly.

"I don't want to disturb my girlfriend's peaceful sleep," he smiles smugly.

"Fine, there's Cocoa Puffs, Cocoa Pebbles, Fruity Pebbles, and Cookie Crisp," I answer, laughing.

"Hmm," he puts his free hand on his chin and pretends to screw up his forehead in concentration.

I laugh. His face was priceless.

"I'm stuck in between Fruity Pebbles and Cocoa Pebbles," he admits, his forehead still scrunched up.

"How about I choose for you?" I suggest. I grab both boxes and pour some of each into his bowl. I pour in the milk and add the spoon. I grab it and walk back into the living room and put the bowl carefully in his lap. He looks down at his cereal and laughs.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. You're just so smart," he chuckles, carefully moving his other arm so he could grab the spoon. He shovels some of the cereal onto the spoon and puts it into his mouth.

"Hmm, not bad," he says, after swallowing the first bite.

I chuckle then head back to the kitchen to serve my own breakfast. I sit down next to him and watch TV with him. Amy walks in, a huge smile on her face.

"Well, hey," I laugh as she rushes into her bedroom. I hear drawers opening and closing, I hear clothes rustling together. I watch the door as pieces of colored clothing start flying past the door.

"Amy, is everything ok?" I ask, getting up and putting my bowl of cereal on the table. Ross looks at Amy's door questioningly. I followed his stare and saw a bra hanging from her doorknob.

"Amy?" I ask, pulling the bra off as I walked into the room. I had left everything absolutely spotless- I was used to cleaning, I wasnt going to be a complete slob- but know it looked like the room had its own little hurricane and tornado in here.