Witches-Darcy's POV

"OMG, you're dating flippin' freakin' Harry Styles of One Direction!" Amy shouted into my ear through the phone.

"And? You're dating Niall Horan of One Direction, too," I countered.

"We must double-date... like pronto," I could hear her smiling...

"I don't know, Amy..." I said doubtfully.

"Oh, come on, it'll be fun! You've got to learn how to have fun," Amy teased me.

Harry walked into the room and saw that I was on the phone. He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. As Amy babbled on about different date ideas, he leant down and pressed his lips gently against mines.

I smiled. He looked at me with kind eyes. He then, rolled his eyes and took the phone from me.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Harry? Hey, it's Amy," I could hear her from where I was standing.

"Hiya, Amy, Niall's not here right now, I think he's eating the fridge," Harry laughed.

"Ha ha, Harry," Amy said sarcastically.

"Well, what do you need?" he said, cutting to the chase.

"Well, I was wondering if Niall and I and you and Darcy could double date sometime," she said excitedly.

Harry rolled his eyes before saying," Yea sure, give me the time and place."

I glared at him. He smiled at me before kissing me again. I felt a goofy grin replace the glare.

"Umm, the park, I guess. That's be nice.. a picnic! Perfect! How about tomorrow night? 7:00 PM?" Amy asked.

"Yea, sure, see ya there," he agreed.

"K, bye Harry," Amy said before Harry hung up.

"So, umm, remember that time, when Louis interrupted us and then Liam took care of him?" he asked me.

"Yea?" I asked, not sure where he was going with this.

"Lou, kind of interrupted something, did he not?" he asked playfully.

I grinned.

"Yea, he sorta did," I blushed.

"Well, I have terrible memory, so could you remind me where we left of?" he asked me, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. I felt my face heat up.

He tightened his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I just looked at him, taking in his fair skin and his bright green eyes, which were now full of longing and excitement. After taking in every detail of his being, I leaned in the last few inches until there was no space between us.

He pressed my body against his. My fingers tangled themselves in his silky curls.

"Is Louis here?" I asked.

"He's out with Eleanor," Harry chuckled, his lips trailing to the hollow part beneath my ear. I shivered in delight.

"I don't think we should Harry. I think it's too soon," I forced out of my mouth.

He pulled his face away to look at me. I stared at him back.

"Yea, you're right. We shouldn't hurry things," he agreed, his cheeks turning red.

"Sorry Darce," he apologized, rubbing the back of his neck as if trying to rub his blush out.

"No, it's ok. I'm sorry Harry," I said embarassed.

He looked at me, his arms still around my waist, my arms around his neck.

"I still can't resist kissing you though," he smiled and I felt myself melt again.