1D Saves The Day- Harry's POV

Darcy climbs into the back of the car, concern on her face. But along with concern, excitement plays on her features. I drove us to the nearst cellphone store.

"Wait here," Niall says, stepping out of the car and walking into the store. I look in the review mirror and look at Darcy. She's looking out the window, up to the sky.

"You ok, Darce?" I ask, keeping my eyes on her in the rearview mirror.

"Yea," she says soflty, not taking her eyes off the stars above.

"Looking for a falling star?" I ask her, letting a small smile come on my face.

"No, just you know..." she trailed off. I turn so that I'm looking at her.

"I know what?" I ask.

"You know, there's a theory that when someone dies, they become a star in the sky," she sighs, turning back to the window and looking back to the stars.

"Who are you looking for?" I ask sincerely.

She looks at me for a brief second. Her eyes flicker towards the store. I turn and see Niall at the counter taking his wallet out. I turn back to see her looking at me.

"My dad," she says hesitantly, before turning back to the window. She continues looking up at the stars, her eyes frantically searching the skies for that specific star. I look at the bruises snaking up and down her arm.

I turn as Niall gets back in the car, holding 2 boxes in his hand.

"Bluetooth for you, and bluetooth for me," he says, handing one to me. I start the car and start driving towards our house.

I park the car and we go inside.

"Harry!" Louis shouts, appearing out of nowhere and bear hugging me. He pulls away and his eyes fall on Darcy.

"Darcy," he breathes. I see his eyes snake up and down her arm, seeing the bruises.

Zayn and Liam appear.

"It's real dark, why don't you guys turn on a light?" Liam asks, turning on the light to the hallway. The light makes Darcy's skin look whiter and the bruises stand out violently.

"Darce!" Zayn starts greeting her happily, but when Liam turns on the light, the three boys just stare at her cuts and bruises.

"What happened to you?" Liam asks, stepping forward. I look at Louis. I'd never seen such anger on Louis' face.

"Umm, family issues," she mumbled.

"Look, I think we can all agree that Darcy can't go back home," Niall said.

"Agreed," Zayn, Liam, and Louis mumbled.

"But, we can't just leave her friends back there," Niall continues.

"Yea," Zayn says, looking a bit confused.

"So, I, the brilliant Irish one, came up with a brilLIAM plan," he smiles winking at Liam, who smiled at his pun.

"What's your plan oh brilliant one?"Louis asks, smiling as he crosses his arms.

"Well, I bought these bluetooths," he sayy. He whips out his bluetooth and I do the same, just a bit more awkwardly.

"Ok," Liam says, looking confused.

"Well, I've already connected them to Harry's and my phone. So, Darcy uses one of your phones to call us and talk to us through bluetooth, telling us how to get in and rescue her friends. Totally spy," Niall smiles.

Louis is smiling big at the idea, Liam looks a bit doubtful, and Zayn looked a bit lost.

"Ok, Louis? Your opinion?" Niall says, pointing at him.