Finally-Darcy's POV

~Quick Author's Note

how 'bout 1D's performance @ the Olympic's Closing Ceremonies? #confession I was jumping up and down like an idiot and I rewinded my TV and watched it twice! So proud of them, they're amazing! Well, I hope u guys r enjoying the story. BTW if there are any mistakes, I'm sorry! I'm just trying 2 update as fast as I could 4 u guys. Got a great idea 4 You'll Never Walk Alone's sequel... well love u guys lots! xxxx

Keep Reading <3 :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I was given my 2 hours of freedom. Urican was 'kind' enough to give Ross, Lacey and I two hours of freedom once a week.

Life hasn't been easy the past few months... I remember it all, from the very moment Urican showed up at Amy's house that evening...

******************************************

As we pulled up the driveway, Urican reached back and yanked on my hair. Seeing that she couldn't yank me out the way she was going, she let go and got out of the car. She slammed her door and yanked my door open. I feel Ross flinch beside me. He tried to tighten his grasp on my hand when Urican grabs another fistful of my hair. His grasp does tighten and for a minute, he's holding on, refusing to give me to Urican. With her other hand, she slaps his hand away and she yanks me out by my hair. She throws me onto the brick stone driveway. I scrape my palm and a burning sensation runs through my hand.

"You ungrateful!" I hear Urican shriek as she yanks me up by my hair again. I'm able to look back towards the car. Lacey is hiding her face in Ross's shoulder and he's holding her hand. He seemed like he didn't want to watch, but couldn't take his eyes away.

Urican pushes me towards the wall of the house. She presses me up against the wall and hold me there with one hand and with the other she yanks back on my head. I let out a scream of pain. She pulls me back again and throws me once more on the ground.

"Stop! Leave her alone!" I hear Lacey shout. I look up to see her opening her car door and running towards me.

"No, don't Lacey," I mutter, but she can't hear me.

"You!" Urican shouts in fury. She grabs Lacey's perfect hair and yanks hard. Lacey slaps at her hand and kicks. Her leg makes contact with Urican's shin and Urican lets out a painful screech. As soon as Lacey is let go she looks at Ross and then at me before turning and running down the street. She runs fast and doesn't look back. She just keeps running away.

"Good girl," I mutter, but no one can hear me, thankfully.

"You cheated on me! You're going to pay the price!" I hear Amera sneer at Ross. Sometimes I wonder if she really has looked in a mirror. Of course a boy would cheat on her! Why they would date her in the first place I have no idea. I mean, yea, maybe she is rich, but I would never date her for a million bucks.

"No I didn't! I was never seeing you in the first place! It's always been Lacey! I fell in love with her the moment she walked into the room back at the adoption center! I would never date such a low-life, pathetic weasel like you!" I hear Ross protest. This earns him a slap from Amera. She shoves him to the ground and begins to kick him.

Why haven't the neighbors interfered? This is child abuse? Why weren't they calling the police?

Because they were afraid of Urican. Who wouldn't be? She was a witch, a wolf in sheep's clothing. A witch older than the dinosaurs themselves. And what's scarier than an old witch? Nothing.

Slowly, I felt my strenght coming back. Maybe I can just sprint off after Lacey? Save Ross at the same time? We could run to Amy's house again. No. That's be too obvious. They'd just come back for us.