Tattle-Tale- Harry's POV

Darcy was still sleeping when I woke up. Her sleeves had rolled up during the night and I was greeted with her bruises.

How I hated those bruises. How I hated the people that had given her those bruises in the first place.

I moved slightly, trying not to wake her up. I layed her head gently on the pillow and I got up from the bed carefully. She murmured something I couldn't make out and then stayed still. I walked to the door and slipped outside quietly. I walked to the kitchen to get something to eat. I walked into the kitchen quietly, trying not to wake Ross and Lacey.

In the kitchen, I was greeted by Niall, who was already trying to cook breakfast. He dropped a pan and Ross and Lacey turned in their sleep.

"Could you keep it down? You're going to wake up the whole neighborhood!" I hissed quietly.

"Sorry, it slipped," he apologized softly. I picked up the pan and put it on the stove carefully. Then I walked to the refridgerator and took out the carton of eggs.

"Here, you whisk the eggs. Make sure to add ham and anything else you might want to..." I looked at him. This was Niall I was talking about. If he wanted to, he put every scrap of food in the house in the eggs. The smug grin on his face only supported my point.

"You know, never mind, just put ham," I corrected myself and he frowned. I walked to the pantry as he started to crack the eggs. I got out the flour and a bowl and put it on the counter beside Niall. Then I went back to the fridge and took out the milk. I stole a few eggs from the carton and dumped some flour into the bowl. I added the eggs and the milk and started stirring until the batter was thick.

Niall whisked away beside me.

"Remember to add some salt. But don't put too much because then the eggs would be too salty to eat," I reminded him. He nodded in agreement and went to get the salt.

I grabbed the bowl of batter and poured some into the many pans that were now warmed on the stove. I flipped the pans, making sure that each side was cooked equally. When Niall was done whisking the eggs, I added another pan and instructed him on how to flip the eggs. We made pancakes for everyone and made at least 3 very large tortillas.

Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Darcy woke up followed by Ross and Lacey.

We finished and set everything on the table, making it so that everyone could serve themselves as much food as they wanted. I served myself plenty and then looked over at Ross, Lacey, and Darcy's plates. They each only had a small amount of eggs and only one pancake for each of them.

"Why'd you guys get so little?" Liam asked.

"This is all we're allowed to eat," Lacey answered.

"Not here," Louis said, grabbing the bowls of food and putting more food on their plates.

Darcy, Ross, and Lacey looked at all the food on their plates in awe. I felt guilt and anger flood through me.

They had been starved. They weren't allowed more food but I knew that the other people they lived with had probably filled their plates to the brim with food.

Ross shared a quick glance with Darcy and Lacey before picking up his fork and stabbing an egg. He placed it in his mouth and smiled. Darcy and Lacey picked up their forks, too and started to eat, too.

Liam smiled.

"Who made this? It's delicious," Lacey smiled finishing up the food on her plate.

"Niall and I," I answered, placing some food in my mouth.

"If the whole boy band thing doesn't work out, you should be a chef," Ross smiled at me. I smiled back.

"I haven't eaten that much since-" Darcy trailed off.

"Since what Darce?" Lacey asked.

"My mom used to cook me things like this," Darcy said sadly. Lacey and Ross looked at her sympathetically.

"Don't you live with your mom?" Zayn asked.

"The woman I live with will never be my mother. She doesn't deserve that title," Darcy said through gritted teeth.

"We're orphans," Ross explained.

"My parents didn't think they were able to handle me so they left me at the orphanage," Lacey said, staring at her plate.

"I was what you would call a surprise," Ross said bitterly. "They gave birth to me but then realized they didn't want a kid, so they left me there, I was the kid who had been there the longest," he continued.

They looked at Darcy expectantly. She looked back at them and then at me. She sighed.

"My dad died in war. He was in the Marines. After we heard about his death, my mom went into real bad depression. She was there but it was like she disappeared. I ended up taking care of myself for the next 5 years. I met Amy and she helped me through it all. I tried to help my mom but she didn't seem to want anybody's help. She abandoned me when I was 12. I moved in with Amy for a while but her mom couldn't support both of us on her own so I went back and lived by myself until someone reported that I was living on my own at 14 years of age," she said the last part with bitterness.

"You can't live on your own at 14, Darce," Niall pointed out.

"That's what they said. I was doing fine on my own. If they had just left me there at home, I would've been perfectly fine. I wouldn't have these stupid bruises!" she yelled.

Everyone stayed quiet. We waited for her to cool down. Her face had gone a bit red and we watched as the color slowly faded away. When the color had faded, she broke down into tears. I stood up and walked over to her and put my arms around her. I looked up at the boys who looked at her sympathetically.

Niall's face went from sympathetic to anger to determined. He stood from the table and went to his room.

"Niall? Where are you going?" I asked. Darcy looked up, curious to what was happening.

He came back with his phone in his hand and muttering cuss words under his breath.

"Niall, what are you doing?" Louis asked.

Niall ignored him. He continued muttering cuss words and started to dial a number on his phone. He stopped cussing and held his phone up to his ear.

Darcy's body went rigid and she stood up, running up to Niall and trying to take his phone away from him.

"I have to!" he yelled at her. She struggled until finally, she took his phone away from him. She pressed the end button.

"It wouldn't work, Niall!" she shouted at him.

Niall glared at her.

"She'd just deny everything," she continued.

"We've got proof Darce. You think Ross got those marks and scratched and bruises all on his own?" Niall asked. Then he pointed at Lacey.

"You think Lacey got all those bruises on her own?" he asked.

The he grabbed her arm gently and brought her to the mirror that was in the hallway. He rolled up her sleeves, making her look at them.

"How can someone do that to themselves Darce?" he asked her softly. Everyone stayed silent. I looked at Darcy. Her eyes snaked up down her arms' reflection. Niall looked at her, looking like he didn't want to see her bruises either.

"Someone could still get these types of bruises without someone beating them Niall," she said it so softly I could barely hear.

"Darce, there's nothing you could do to stop me. I am reporting this. I'll get more proof, witnesses anything, but I'm not letting this witch get away with this," he answered, taking his phone away from her hand and walking out the door.

Darcy didn't struggle to keep him from getting his phone back.

~Hey :)

Ok, so again, sorry for any mistakes, I'm rely tryin not 2 make them but they just appear out of nowhere :( umm, so i'm sorry about keeping u guys waiting 4 me to continue writing, i'm trying to update as soon as I can, so just hang in there. I hav recieved some rely nice comments on my stories and I'm so happy that u guys like my writing :) so thx! Love you all! XXX.

Keep Reading :)