The Party- Harry's POV

"It was her," I breathed. Niall and I slipped into a store and bought a pair of sunglasses. Niall bought me another hat and bought himself a hoodie. It was the type that had the little drawstring. As he walked out, he pulled it as tight as he could, so that only his mouth and his nose showed.

"Is that really necessary?" I chuckle, stuffing my curls once again into the hat.

"Yes. This way no one can rip the hoodie off my head," he smiles smugly. I knew his eyes were probably twinkling as he laughed. But all I could see were his braces as the mall lights glinted off them.

"Hey Harry, can you tell me where I'm going? I can't see a thing," he said, reaching his arms in front of him so that he didn't crash into anything.

He continued walking forward with his hands outstretched. He ran into a woman with a lot of bags.

"Oh, so sorry about that. It's just I can't see-" I laughed as he patted her head, trying to turn towards me.

"Harry! Why didn't you tell me I was about to crash into someone?" he whined.

"Why don't you just open a hole for your eyes?" I say, trying to suppress another laugh.

"Oh good idea," he smiled before loosening the drawstring a little, just enough to make a opening for his eyes.

"Thanks mate," he says, clapping his hand onto my shoulder.

"So what were you saying?" he says, walking in step beside me. We walked towards the nearest store where they sold nice suits. I picked out a white blazer with white trousers. The shirt was black and the tie was white. I picked out matching white shoes and was ready.

Niall decided it was his turn to try out the midnight blue. After I paid, we walked back towards the car.

"It was her, Niall, it was my mystery girl. And maybe that other girl was yours," I pieced two and two together.

"We just saw them again Niall, and we might see them again tonight," I beam.

"So the mystery just ends here? I have to admit, I'm going to miss chasing them around," he smirked.

"Me too," I smiled.

"But-" he urged.

"I don't want to let her get away again," I admited.

"Me either," Niall says, smiling sheepishly and looked down at the bags at his feet.

I put the car in backwards and drive back onto the freeway. The mystery was over. I was about to see my mystery girl again.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey! How's everyone doing so far? Having fun?" Zayn asked the guests, only to be answered with screams and cheers. He smiles at everyone.

"Ok, well, Liam says you can start helping yourselves to the snacks and drinks. Keep partying hard! All day, all night, DJ Malik!" he screamed before putting on Up All Night. He looks over at me and I send him a thumbs up. He smiles before turning back to the laptop and DJ equipment.

I head over to the snack table and serve myself a cup of the red punch Liam had set there. I lean my back on the table and looking at the girls that passed by me.

Brown eyes. Green eyes. Hazel eyes. I thought as each girl passed. Niall slid next to me and leaned back against the table, too, clutching the bowls of Dorritos to his chest with one hand and placing them in his mouth with the other.

"You do know those are for the other guests, too, right?" I ask, looking at him from the corner of my eye.

"Shh, if Liam knew, he'd have the kitchen emptied," he shudders and sets the Dorritos bowl back on the table. I laugh.