First Check-Up-Harry's POV

Niall and Darcy came home and told us of their meeting with Officer Jones. He had recommended that Darcy, Ross, and Lacey go to the doctor to see what we can do for their injuries. We agreed that we would make an appointment for tomorrow, so that they could relax around the house for the rest of the day. Ross and Lacey nodded solemnly and made their way into the living room and sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. Darcy nodded and made her way to my room. I looked after her.

"Go after her, mate, but keep things G rated," I turned to see Louis, who was leaning against the wall. He winked at me and I smiled at him before walking towards my door. The door was open and she sat on the bed looking at the covers. One hand was on her lap and her other was twirling her hair on one finger.

I knocked on the door and she lifted her head to look at me. I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"Hey Darce," I smiled at her.

"Hi Harry," she said softly.

"You OK?" I ask, sitting down next to her on the bed.

"Yea, I guess," she sniffled. I looked at her closely and saw that her eyes were a bit red and a bit puffy.

"Why are you crying?" I ask, wrapping my arm around her and cradling her head to my chest.

"I don't know, I've just been so emotional lately," she looked up at me and chuckled. I smiled at her and she smiled, too.

"You know, the boys and I are very proud of you," I told her.

"Why? I didn't do anything special," she sniffled again.

"You let us report your abuse when you were so against the idea," I answered.

She smiled.

"Yea, it's funny how I'm doing the one thing I promised myself I would never do," she smiled, wiping away some tears.

"Will you promise me something?" I asked her. She looked up at me, her grey eyes glowing softly in the darkness. She nodded.

"Promise me you'll never go away again. And that you'll let me protect you if anyone tries to hurt you again," I say softly, brushing my fingertips slowly and lightly across her cheek.

"I can promise you that I will let you protect me if anyone tries to hurt me, and I promise that I'll try my hardest to never go away again," she replied.

I looked down at her.

"It's not exactly what you asked for, but it's the best I can offer," she smiled at me.

I smiled at her.

"I appreciate that," I laugh softly, before putting my hand under her jaw and lifting her face to kiss her.

I loved kissing Darcy. They're never the same. They always have different emotions intertwined in them. One kiss could be filled with yearning or another could be filled with love.

Her arms slipped around my arm and my free arm snaked around her waist.

"I DON'T HEAR ANY TALKING! HARRY, KEEP IT G RATED!" Louis shouted from the other side of the door. Our lips departed and I looked towards the door.

"We're not doing anything, Louis!" Darcy shouted towards the door.

"OK, YOU BETTER NOT!" Louis shouted. We heard a thud behind the door. I got up and walked over to the door and opened it.

Liam stood there smiling down at Louis, who was on the floor, hunched over, clutching his groin.

"You two can have your privacy now," he winked at me.