Niall Meets His Girl- Harry's POV

We strolled casually into Nandos. Sunglasses on. Hat for me. Hoodie for Niall.

"Hello, how many?" the hostess smiled warmly at us.

"Umm, three, we're expecting someone," Niall answered in his American accent. I swear, he gets better at it every time.

"Right this way boys," the hostess grabs three menus and gestures for us to follow her to a booth in the back of the resturant. We slide into the booth and the hostess hands us the menus.

"Someone will be by to attend to you," she smiles warmly at us before heading back to her post.

Niall slides his menu away. I already knew what he was ordering.

"Let me guess? Peri Peri?" I ask him. He smiles.

"You know me a little too well Harry," he gives me a cheeky smile.

"Hello boys, what would you like to drink?" the waitress smiles at us.

Excellent service. Everyone here just keeps smiling at us, I think, a little bit suspicious.

"Coke for me please," Niall says politely, his accent still intact.

"Same for me," I say.

"Ok, I'll be back with your drinks and to take your orders," she says, walking away.

"Hey boys," I turn my head and see Amy sliding into the booth. Her hair fell in gentle waves down her shoulders. She wore a sleeveless top with short shorts. On her feet, she had a simple pair of flip flops. Very casual look. But she pulled it off well.

I faced Niall. His chin was practically touching the floor.

"Close your mouth, Niall, you'll catch flies," I smiled, nudging him.

He gave me a look that made me shut up. I chuckled.

"So Amy, would you like to explain to us, just what happened last night?" I asked, cutting right to the chase.

"I don't know if Darcy would want me to," she says hesitantly.

I sigh.

"Don't blame me. Darcy's not easy to get to. She doesn't trust easily. I'll just leave that to her. On the other hand, hey, I'm Amy, the one from Twitter," she smiles a brilliant smile.

"Well, I'm Niall," I look over to see him smiling smugly at her.

"Can you guys take off the hoodie, hat and sunglasses. This is a nice joint, and there's practically no one here," she asks us, looking around the resturant.

Niall let down the hoodie, letting his blonde hair shine from the lights above. I took off the hat and set it next to me on the seat. We took off the sunglasses and Amy smiled.

"There we go," she says as the waitress comes back, our drinks on her tray.

"Hello, would you like to order something to drink?" she asks Amy.

"Umm, same as them," she says, eyeing our drinks.

"Ok, would you like to order?" she asks everyone in general now.

"I'd like the Peri Peri Chicken," Niall says at once.

"Same," I answer.

"Same," Amy smiles. The waitress writes down the order and heads back to the kitchen.

"Hope you guys don't mind, I've never been here before," Amy apologizes.

"No worries," Niall smiles.

"So you can't tell us anything?" I ask.

"This is as much as I'm going to tell you. Darcy lives a hard life. One where she has to work her butt off, nothing like your life, Harry Styles," Amy says, staring hard at me.

"Amera and Cami are one of the things that makes Darcy's life so hard. It is imperative that they don't find out she was at that party. Not that it matters anyway, Darcy's in a lot of trouble now," Amy sighs, blowing away a strand of hair that had fallen into her face.

"What do you-? I start to ask.

"I'll leave Darcy to explain about her backstory, Harry," Amy says, holding up her hand.

"Ok, well, when can we see you and Darcy again?" Niall asked.

"You can see me anytime. Darcy on the other hand..." she trails off.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Can't answer that, it's twisted into her backstory," Amy sighs. She puts a hand to her temple, obviously stressing about something.

"So what are we going to do?" Niall asked.

Our conversation is put on hold while the waitress comes to give us our food.

When she walks away, Amy answers.

"Since you can see me, we can meet anytime you want to," she tells Niall.

"You've got no number, how can we contact you?" I ask her, confusion spreading through me.

She grabbed a napkin. She looks into the small handbag she had brought along. She pulls out a small pen. Niall and I stab some chicken and put it into our mouths. I swallow the food. It tastes delicious as always. She finishes writing and slides the napkin over to us.

"What does your address have anything to do with this?" I ask.

"Come over and take me anywhere, whenever you want. But not everyday, though," she adds, looking at Niall's lovestruck expression.

She smiles at him before continuing.

"I'll keep you guys posted on Darcy," she said.

"Why do you have to keep us posted?" I ask.

"I'll ask Darcy if she'll let me tell you, but until then, I can't answer," she says hesitantly.

In the corner of my eye, I see Niall grab a napkin. He takes the pen and starts writing something on the napkin. When he's done, he slides it over to Amy. She reads the wording, then looks up at him.

"What does your address have anything to do with this?" she asks.

"When you hear about Darcy, just come on over,"he winks at her. She smiles at him.

"So I basically I just gave you my address for nothing," she smiles smugly and crosses her arms.

"No, now I know where to find you if I ever want to take you somewhere," he chuckles, holding the napkin up.

"Is this some sort of way to ask me on a date?" she smiles cheekily.

"I guess... how about 7:00 tonight?" he asks, smiling smugly.

I watch, amused.

Amy smiles at him before finally tasting the chicken. She smiles when she swallows, impressed by the taste. She searches through her handbag and pulls out a pound. She lays it on the table before standing up. Niall waits eagerly for her answer.

She grabs the handbag and leans in close to us.

"See ya tonight then," she smiles at us before turning and walking towards the entrance.

Niall exhales, happy.

"Congrats," I laugh, nudging him.

"You're a happy little chappy now aren't you," I tease him. He smiles before stuffing another piece of chicken in his mouth.

"Yes, yes I am," he answers, a big smile on his face.

"Well, at least you solved your mystery," I sighed, also stuffing pieces of chicken in my mouth.

"Yea, but don't worry, we're close to solving yours, too," he assures me.

"You know, the closer I get to solving it, the more questions I find myself asking," I sigh, before eating my chicken in silence.

~ Sorry it was so short, but there wasn't anything more to put in there. Hope you guys are liking it :)

Keep Reading :)