Chapter 33

Seduction

I walked in to the office exchanging greetings. They all are in good mood. I am in good mood too. After the nice treat from my darling wife, I think I am going to be at good mood for rest of the day. I heard a knock and Katie came in.

 "You look better" "I feel better Katie and you know the reason?" I asked. She shook her head in no. "Last night I was seduced by my own wife." I said. Katie was surprised. "What? And what you did?" She asked. "I made out with her." Katie smiled.

"About time" She said. "Katie take a day off, go shopping for the baby shower." "and the work?" She asked. "I am having a special employee coming today she will take your place for few days." I said. "who?" She asked. "someone, just I know is very much eager for this position." I said. "Ok, then any special order for your special guest?" She asked. "when is my meeting scheduled?" I asked. "in an hour" She said. "Postpone it" I told her. "To when?" She asked. "As long as you can"

I heard the clock strike nine and I heard her voice, calling my name knocking at the door. "Come in" I said pretending not seeing her. "Katy I..." I paused looking at her. "Oh, it's you. Where is Katie? I thought I told her to get me a coffee. Please baby, if you don't mind can you make me a cup? I have a headache. You know last night I didn't get much sleep." She looked at me exasperated.

"You want me to fetch you coffee?" She asked. "Yes, with extra expresso shot you may, I am feeling tired, and I need energy for the day's work love" I told her. "Alright, then I will fetch you your coffee, anything else you need your highness?" She asked. "Yes something sweet. To go with the bitterness", I said. She walked out stomping her foot. Oh no you want something love you got to work for that.

I was on the phone talking about the baby shower arrangement with David when I heard a knock. "Come in" I said and I saw her she was looking tired with coffee and a packet in her hand and heels in another. "What happened love?" I asked. "Oh you did this on purpose, you have changed the elevator codes didn't you?" I didn't smiled knowing she can very well drop that hot coffee on me. And I don't want that outcome for anything.

"I didn't knew I haven't told that to you. Why don't you rest for a while love, while I figure out what to get for Katie's baby shower? It is tomorrow and she wants you and princess there too." I told her. She placed the things in front of me. "Thank you love, didn't you get yourself anything?" I asked. "I was carving a red velvet cupcake and they didn't have one." My poor baby. "I will bake some for you."

She looked away. I saw her legs have splinters. "Did you took the stairs love?" I asked. "What choice do I had? If I had stopped for the public elevator this coffee had been gotten cold." She reasoned. "Did someone told you, you can be a very good secretary?" I asked. "Yes, you did before, I never thought you will be thought about reappointing me." I shied getting up and pulling her close. And then I sat down on my chair with her on my lap.

"What is wrong in reappointing you baby? I can enjoy much finer things when you are with me twenty-four seven. Besides, Katie wont be here for a while and Princess needs both of us with her, it will be fine if she comes here with you and me for a while. Until Katie returns. And then if you like to you can go back to your practice." She gasped. "You will let me?" I put my finger under her chin making her look up. "The question my love is why I will not? You love to go to hospital and treat those kids. I can see why not and besides," I paused.

"You will look sexier in a naughty nurse's outfit." I said slowly opening up the knot on her wrap dress she was wearing. "Sam..." She whispered. "I thought I am a doctor, not a nurse" "You can do that for me, I can be your patient and you can be my naughty nurse." I said opening up her dress fully. Baring her skin to my eyes. "I need something sweet love, the coffee was bitter" I whispered kissing her throat." She moaned. "You didn't touch the coffee yet." She said.