Prologue

"Sam, this is not what I wanted. This wasn't supposed to happen." She whispered looking at me. "No, it wasn't supposed to happen, Hermosa, not like this, but remember this, every claim on you is just mine, or you are forgetting who I am to you Miss Morgan?" She gasped. 

"Yes, Miss Morgan, is there something wrong that I had said, isn't it is what you call yourself now a day rather than what you are?"

I pulled her closer her naked body pressed against mine, the signs of my assaults were still very fresh on her body love bites were lining her soft white skin. "I...I need to g...go, I...I c...came h...here to s...see Y...you, t...tomorrow i...is my wedding, I...I need to g...go..." I chuckled. "Do you think I care about that? Your wedding?" I paused looking at her.

"No let me rephrase that question again Mrs. Samuel Richard King, should I care about my own wife's wedding who had signed the wedding certificates and who had married to me officially for past seven months, and very well can be dragged to coats for the case of Adultery, you do not wish that do you Mrs. Iris Samuel King? Deny it as much as you like but that is the only identity you will be thriving on from now, and I myself am going to remind you day and night. And that wont be a pleasurable experience."

"Sam please..." "Not Sam, not Samuel just Mr. King, you have lost that privilege when you have decided to work with my father," I told her. "Please listen, I have a reason..." She tried to touch me but I pushed her away. "Don't Miss Morgan, tomorrow I am going to wait for you at the airport and if you didn't come, then you will be very sorry. Very sorry, did you hear me? Now get out of my sight, I do not wish to see your face more than necessary, nor that pathetic body of yours,"

She walked away, I let her. After she was gone, I pored myself a drink and gulped it down. Tears escaped my eyes. I hurt her, no matter what she has done to me no matter how much she had hurt me, hurting her always will hurt me, but as soon as she comes in front of my eyes, I cannot help but live through all the moments of her betrayal. Her betrayal burns me too badly.

I felt the bitter liquid gone down my throat and made my heart colder than before. I needed her, I wanted her, and more than that I wanted to punish her do bad, so bad.

 But every time something stops me, something stops me from hurting her but, she hurts me again and again. Somehow, somewhere it feels good, that pain is how I am living. I threw my glass down breaking it into pieces.

Damn her, she cannot let me live in peace, no she is everywhere, skin deep. And it hurts too bad, too bad. And my broken heart doesn't know the way to heal, doesn't know the way to put it all back, no, all it need is to make her feel the same pain.

Same as it is feeling now, My heart is now in pieces but it wants to be loved, all it wants to do is love. Love, her, it wants Her Iris, just her.