Chapter 21

Landon

I woke up to a very wonderful sight. I saw my girl snuggling to me. Two days had been past since we had reconciled and mend all our differences though she hasn't told me everything yet. But I am waiting for her to do that, she will tell me everything in her own time or so I believe she will anyway. I hope she does this. I softly stroke her hairs. She mumbled something snuggling close to me holding me.

Sometimes I think moments like these are too precious to let go. And I am not about to do this. But the universe had been always against me when I find a little peace it always disturbs me. And this time distraction came from my phone. I picked it up about ton curse the person on the other end of the line when suddenly "Hello Romeo, how is the lady of the house?" I cannot believe it early in the morning why? "Leona, my baby and my baby momma is fine thank you for asking"

"You sound bitter did I interrupt something? Were you about to have a good time King?" She asked. "Now, it is not the time to piss me off, tell me what's the matter, why have you called so early in the morning and disturbed my peaceful slumber?" I asked. "The prey had taken the bait he is ready to move in to the kill zone" Ok that is some news. "When?" I asked. "He will be in fifteen hundred hours," She said. "I will be there" With that said I cut the call.

That was great news. Finally he is ready to comply but I am little skeptical again. I have to be on my guard he too was there when he har hurt my family. And I cannot trust him to change overnight no matter what Leona says, I have to be weary. I felt someone placing kisses on my chest. I looked at the beauty beside me. She was looking at me with her big doe shaped eyes. "Good morning beautiful" I said.

"Good morning Love" She mumbled sleepily. I ran my fingers over her spine and she shivered. I placed a kiss on her forehead. "you should sleep." She shook her head in no. "You are carving something baby? What should I cook today?" I asked. 

"Nothing, I just want you. Stay here beside me. Like this please?" She asked. "Ok as you wish Love. I will hold you to sleep" I said. She nodded snuggling more into me. God she is beautiful.

"Samuel I..." I placed a finger on my lip silencing him. I pointed beside me. "Oh, sorry can you come outside we need to talk" Lucian whispered. I nodded. I kissed her forehead and placed duvet covering her. She turned around and slept again.

 "Kept her awake all night?" Lucian joked. "Not exactly, she is tired because her pregnancy is little bit complicated. She was severely underweight when she conceived it and after that things quite get out of hand. So, the doctor told me what she needed was change of environment, plenty of rest and good healthy diet and to keep her happy. She will be fine."

"Oh, so you two didn't visited Eiffel tower yesterday?" he asked. "No, I just took her for the balloon ride, I was planning to take her out today but she is tired." He handed me something "Here" I took them. "I have arranged a special something for both of you on the top floor of Eiffel tower. And yes, how is phase two is going?" He asked.

"He is ready to move into kill zone, but I cannot make myself to trust him. I don't know why. I am going in on fifteen hundred hours. I hope this mission doesn't result in failure." I said. He placed his hand on my shoulder. "I hope so, it is been so hard on you already. Do you need me to go?" I shook my head. "Give my girl some company. And I will handle it alone."

After all he is my brother and he is my family hence he is my responsibility.

"Ok, if you say so, but be careful. I don't trust him" What a coincidence neither do I night, but I will be careful. I nodded and walked inside to see she was still fast asleep. I wish she recovers soon. I miss her bubbly self. So much sometimes that it hurts. I shook her lightly. She opened her eyes. "Baby I have few things to take care off, I will meet you in evening, then I will take you to a very special romantic date." She opened her arms.