Chapter 6

The nightly Affairs

I was almost surprised by her surprised visit, but maybe it was inevitable that we would have crossed path on this trip to Hawaii, sooner or later. Although I wasn't thinking it would be the sooner, this sooner and how she had found me anyway?

"How did you found me?" I asked. She looked tired and she looked sad. What happened to you Hermosa? Who did this to you? I wanted to ask but do I have to right to? She chose this for herself isn't she? Why she would have done this?

She almost fell but I caught her in my arms. "I had to find you Samuel, to look at you, one last time. I wanted to, one last time." She whispered to me. "why?" "Because I cannot go one without seeing you one last time Samuel. I cannot go on without..."

She coughed. I touched her forehead, she has a running fever. She is sick., isn't she is a doctor? Isn't she supposed to know about all these things better than anyone of us? "Why don't you take rest Hermosa?" I suggested and I placed her on the bed.

"You are always being kind to me, why? Why you are this good? Sam, after all I did is always pretended." I searched through my bag and found some aspirin. And then I gave it to her. "Take it you will feel better, I promise." "I cannot, at least not what I have can be cured just like this." Is she coming down with something? What are you hiding baby?

"Take this, you know better than to walk here in such storm, and you are supposed to be a doctor? How are you supposed to take care of your patients when you cannot take care of yourself?" I asked helping her with the medicine. "I once had someone to take care of me and I taken it for granted, now I must sleep in the bed I made, face the consequences." She coughed more.

"Stop talking will you and rest." "How can I not? Tonight is all I have left Sam, in few hours I don't know..." Her eyes begin to water. I hugged her closer. "Then we shall not talk Hermosa, not say a word, let me take care of you as I always have alright?" I asked.

"Ok," She whispered. I pulled back and removed her clothes one after another. She didn't protest much. I held her closer to my body and tried to warm her with my heat. This should help. I am not a doctor, but I know this she needs her fever to break or else we all be in so much trouble.

She started to shiver badly. I removed my clothes and got in with her, holding her closer to me. She started to fall asleep. And I let her snuggle to me. Finally, her breath even out and I felt her relax. I slowly run my hands through her back and found some uneven skin over it. I remembered it to be smooth. What happened to you Hermosa?

Her eyes opened and looked into mine. "Sam..." She sounded frail. I looked at her, she had lost weight too, "Yes, how are you feeling?" I asked. "Better, thank you for being with me. What time is it?" She asked. "Little after one in morning." I told her. "I must go, it is late" She said. I pulled her closer.

"No, you should stay." I told her. " But..." I kissed her, and it felt the same, same as it was five months ago. She gave in to me, as she always was. She moaned, I missed it. I missed how she tasted, her taste is so fine, so my own kind of cocktail. My own, just mine.

"I..." "Shhh...don't say a word, let me do what I have to, just feel it. I have gotten you closer after so many days baby, So many days. And I don't want to lose it, not for anything." I pushed her hairs away and kissed her neck.

And then I kissed her skin and down and down valley of breast and slowly sucked her mounds. She moaned a little more. "Sam..." I am not done baby, I am just beginning, the night is young and you are a delight to have, a special treat just for me. Such a sweet treat.

She held the sheets tightly as I reached to her warmth. Finally, after so many days, I can feel her skin against mine, feel her shattering beneath me, for me. How can I let this opportunity go?

She squirmed but thankfully she didn't pull away. She just let me have my fill of her, her taste is something I can never get enough of. All the place was filled with her moans, and it is a kind of music I like to hear every single day. I want to hear it.

"Sam..." She moaned and then her hands buried into my hairs pulling me closer. And closer, I am just drowning into her. I don't want to be saved, not now not ever. I do not wish to be saved. "Please Sam..."

"What is it baby, tell me what you want from me?" I asked pulling away. "Tell me..." I whispered taking her mounds in my hands and softly pressing them, she moaned more. "Sam, please make love to me, I cannot take no more."

That is what I wanted to hear baby, that is what I was waiting for you to tell me. "Please." She whispered. I Pulled her legs apart, touching her nub, she was wet, very wet. Just like I want her to be. I placed my lips on her neck and pushed my erection inside her, she gasped, probably wasn't expecting me to be harsh like this.

I always liked to savour her, but today? No, I wasn't going to go slow, I have but a little time left and I am going to make sure she knows what she will be leaving behind. I am going to leave a bitter aftertaste, she cannot just get off just because she wishes to.

"Sam, slow down... Please you are hurting me..." Am I? because you were the one who had hurt me again and again, knowing my condition knowing everything that was going on, you chose to hurt me again and again. "P...Please..." She cried.

I slowed myself down, And looked into her eyes, her eyes always had this unique sense of calmness. I wiped her tears and kissed her again. Her hands were running on my back, mine was exploring her body. As I felt near my peak, my hold tighten on her.

I Bit on her neck and sucked on her skin going harder against her. Finally, I felt it after so long time. I felt calm and peace wash over me. I fell on her body my head was against her chest. She was breathing harder too. And she smelled like me.

"It is still night Hermosa, get some rest." I told her. She finally realised what just happened because she begins to push me away. "No, not tonight darling, tonight you are mine and every night there is, from now on you shall be mine." She pushed me away but I was fast to catch up with her.

I pulled her into me, into my body. "Don't push me away Hermosa, you know you cannot. You just cannot push me away from you. It is impossible to push me away from you and you from me." I begin to kiss her neck again.

"No Sam, please. Don't do this to me." She begin searching for her clothes." I pulled her towards me harshly. "So, you want to say this shouldn't have happened? That you regret sleeping with me? May I remind you I was your first? May I remind you, you have given yourself to me willingly?"

"Yes I did, but now things have changed Sam, I have to go tomorrow is my wedding. And..." I pinned her against the wall. "Don't you dare, got it. Don't you dare say that vile word. You are mine, just mine."

"Sam...I...I cannot breathe." I loosen my hold on her. She fell down coughing. "Get dressed" I said. I looked at her body signs of my assaults clearly visible on it. "Sam, it shouldn't have happened. Sam, this is not what I wanted. This wasn't supposed to happen." What does she mean she doesn't want to do this? She came to me wasn't she?

I pulled her closer looking into her eyes. "I think we need to talk."

Word Count: 1453 Words