Chapter 28

The Tales of a sea Witch

I looked at Ursula and Landon who were looking at me. "Quit moping, will you? She will pull through" She said looking at me. "You don't know that" I said wiping my eyes. "Oh yeah? I was there with her since she was born not you and why you are on the floor? I never seen you as a quitter. You look like a puppy dog" Ursula said.

I stood up and looked at them. "Landon? What are you doing here?" I asked. "Ursula called me and said I am going to have a niece? How could I have not come here?" he asked. "But how did you know?" I asked Ursula. "She told me that she is going to come out clean and that she cannot take hiding it from you anymore. She came clean alright.

"Yes. She said that she wanted to talk to you about everything she had been keeping from you. But I told her not to. At least not till we find the thing we are looking for." Ursula said. "Why should I believe you?" I asked looking at her. "Oh you don't have to King. You don't have to, frankly it doesn't matter to me if you do, or not. But because my sister loves you more than anything, I thought I might just tell you the real reason she was ready to betray you"

I chuckled "Real reason? Wasn't it enough that she had betrayed me twice? And let me guess she is still working for him?" I asked. "No, she was working under my commands." Ursula said. "And who you were working for my dear Sea witch? Haven't you forgotten your manipulative ways? Since you couldn't be happy, you are now raising your tentacles towards my family" I spat.

"No, no, no Sam darling, you don't get to shout like that, because I know how much you liked when I did all the manipulation. You weren't exactly the good guy you show now to be are you darling?" She said trailing her hand over my chest. I slumped down on the bench near the operation theatre. I saw Landon wasn't there. So he left me with the sea witch, how apt brother.

I felt Ursula's breath on my face "Though, you know I like how you had certainly flipped your personality on certain part of the bedroom. My Darling Sam, I do miss those wild escape," I pulled her hand away from my body. "Don't touch me. I had it with you all. She smiled "You love my sister" She said. "I do, don't you think I would have been gone far away if I didn't?" I asked.

"You never did loved me Samuel, did you?" She asked. "If I said no will you kill me here and now for lying to you Miss Sea witch?" I asked. "No, because I didn't loved you too Samuel." Why doesn't it surprises me? Because I caught her with my father on our bed doing something they shouldn't that too on our bed. "Yes, I know, I did caught you with him in our bed, our bed Ursula." I said.

"He wanted to see you in pain, and what better than to hit you where it hurt most? Destroy that pure innocent soul you used to have?" She asked. "You did too wanted to see me suffer don't you Ursula?" I asked. "How could I want that for you Samuel? I started to love you in my own twisted way" She said. "You are lying" I said. "Am I? I wasn't the one who had lost faith you did. I waited for you long, thought I might explain what had happened to you one day. And when I found you finally, you weren't mine, you were hers, my sister's"

She smiled "You were always made for her Sam. I was just in the way, that is why I never got you to trust me like she did, I never get you to love me like she did. But then again Sam, I never meant to have love in my life. Not like she did. She was good sister, always the good one." Ursula said closing her eyes. Like she was remembering something.

"But I had found love once. You know? He was very good. He took care of me, he kept me as his princess," She looked at me, her eyes held sadness and pain. "And what you did you betrayed him too? Doesn't seems unreal knowing you are the sea witch after all." I said. "Yes, I am but then again, every girl deserves to be someone's Princess Samuel. He was my Prince after all." She said. "So what happened?" I asked. "What didn't King is the question. It destroyed me and I lost all I had." She said.