Chapter 2

Fishing King's style

Are you sure that you want to remember me? I may never want to leave your mind." "Something as beautiful as you, don't need to leave my mind baby. You can stay forever." She laughed, such a beautiful laugh she had "I think you might regret those words someday Mr. King"

I woke up and remember the night when I have her first. I remember her words and now I think she was correct about all she had said. Her words don't let me sleep now. I am having hard time getting her out of my mind. Even when I have a wonderful company, I still am thinking about her. The girl stirred beside me. "What time is it?" She asked. "It is still very much early for you to get up." She sat up. "But you are up too, you looked tired." I don't like when someone question me.

"Sleep I have work to do and when you get up, see yourself out." She stood up and took her clothes. "You know Samuel you are the only billionaire I thought were sweet, but you are as nasty as all of them."

 I am nasty. I am because I need to be that so, my heart doesn't get broken again. "Leave me alone, I have shown you common curtsy seeing that you are girl and let you stay the night, didn't I? And beside you too consented for this, you came back I didn't call you"

I took my robe and walked out of the guest room. I can never enter that room I used to share with Miss Morgan. It is still too painful what she did to me. But I will get her back for that. Today is my first day back and I cannot let anyone see that I am broken. Or else someone might just try and still I don't think I will ever be ready to put my faith in anyone else for a long time.

But I have come back with a mission in my hand. I have to fulfil that. All of them will see what I was before. And specially Miss Morgan. She thinks she can escape and have a happy life ahead. She had another thing coming and she will not be going to like it.

I chose a perfect outfit for the first day. Time for the show. Katie had already prepared everything for my return. So far, she is the only person I am capable of tolerating the reason is she is the only one who doesn't complicated things between us. She is always been my truest friend even now she is the only person I can share my deepest darkest secret is.

I walked towards my door. Five months since I have disappeared. It is a scary thought how much time had passed since I had any contact with the world. It is scary how much these months had changed me. Made me colder, made me heartless, no I used to have a heart, but now it had been broken and I didn't put the pieces in exact order, sadly, no one knows the new me anymore.

I looked at my Rolex, time to make an appearance. I let my driver drive me towards King holdings, and Co. A name which is going to be now, on the top of the hotel business, and lead the construction business too. No one shall stand in my way, not even my own father. He has to go down. "Sir, shall I stay?" He asked.

 "No, I will be here for a while and if I need your services again, I shall call you. Or Katie will call you. Go to your kids, and here" I handed him some money. "Today is the last day to pay for your son's college fees. Make sure you do that first." "Mr. King..." I stopped him. 

"Samuel, you have been together for me foe very long, even when I cannot pay you, you were there, you have fed me once, you are more of a father to me then my own can be, Call me Samuel." He smiled. "Thank you, Samuel, I don't know how to thank you." "You don't have to. I am helping my own little brother have I not?" he nodded.

After he left, I walked in, everyone stopped and looked at me. My receptionist was talking on the phone. Still she wasn't aware of my presence. "Miss Holden" She jumped. And then looked at me.

 "Considered yourself out... I don't pay you to take your familial affairs here. Get out of my sight." I told her, Her eyes watered. "One thing, Miss Holden, there is no place for tears or any kind of emotions in my office, you can come and collect your last pay check later from me. Our business here is concluded,"