Special Pet Part 61

Emily gets excited as she and Mepo head to his parent's house. She likes Mepo's parents, as they are always very kind to her. She happily plays with her pet human device on the way there. 

    Mepo's Mother meets them cheerfully at the door and invites them inside.  "Hi, Mepo! Hi, Emily! How are you doing?" She asks. 

    "Good!" Emily replies happily in Nivish, hugging her.

    Mepo's Mother gently picks Emily up and holds her. Emily snuggles contentedly in her soft fur. 

    "We've been doing really well, Mother," Mepo replies. 

    "How are all your friends doing, Emily?" Mepo's Mother asks.

    "Friends are doing good," Emily replies happily in Nivish. "Tulip is good. Tulip walk good walker."

    "Nice, Emily! I'm so glad!" Mepo's Mother replies happily. "How's your friend Margaret been?"

    "Good," Emily replies in Nivish, choosing not to mention how her friend has to be at Quigor's parent's house for Thanksgiving. 

    "Emily, do you want to play outside or come in the house?" Mepo's Mother asks.  

    "Play outside," Emily decides in Nivish. 

    "Okay, Emily," Mepo's Mother says, letting her go to the backyard by the swingset, slide, and sandbox.

    Mepo goes in the house and finds his sister and brother already inside with thier children Oymul, Neebog, and Tymel.

    The children are happily playing the Fluffes game together in the room next to the living room. It is a really nice board game.

    Emily plays happily in the backyard until Thanksgiving Dinner is ready

    Emily plays happily in the backyard until Thanksgiving Dinner is ready. Then Neebog grabs her and places her into her highchair. "Hi, Emily!" They say happily. 

    "Hi!" Emily replies happily in Nivish.    

    Mepo's parents and siblings take thier places at the table. They have talkonsha for dinner with dooshmallows, mabrini berries, berry juice to drink, and petalcake for dessert. Emily is fed mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberries, green bean casserole, dinner rolls, and apple pie for dessert with milk to drink. 

    Tymel, Oymul, and Neebog are eager to play with Emily after dinner. "Emily, do you have go potty?" Tymel asks.

    "Yes," Emily admits in Nivish. She quickly uses the bathroom before coming out to play. 

    "Good girl, Emily!" Tymel praises when she returns.

    "Thank you," Emily replies in Nivish, feeling embarrassed. 

    "C'mon, Emily, let's play," Neebog cries excitedly, grabbing her and heading for the playroom that Mepo's parents keep set up for when they visit.

    The others quickly set up a game to play while Neebog holds Emily and pets her softly.    

    There is flowing water and flying creatures in this game. There are many colorful orbs too. Giant flowers grow in the fuzz on the shoreline.

    The flying creatures need to pick up the colorful orbs in thier mouths and create intricate designs by dropping the orbs in very complicated patterns onto the giant flower petals.

    The flying creatures need to be trained first. They start out wild in the beginning of the game. 

    Tymel will be helping Emily play, as this game is far too difficult for any human to play without assistance.

    Emily chooses a blue and green flying creature.

    "Very nice, Emily!" Tymel praises. 

    "Thank you," Emily replies politely in Nivish. 

    Neebog chooses a red and yellow flying creature. Oymul chooses a purple and green flying creature. Tymel's flying creature is orange and red.

    Neebog has his red and yellow flying creature tamed within ten minutes. Tymel takes a little longer to train thiers.

    Emily stares at her blue and green creature, wondering how to train it. Emily picks up an orb with her fingers and tries to put it inside her flying creature's mouth. The creature happily eats the orb. "Tymel, please help me," Emily asks in Nivish politely. 

    "Okay, Emily. Good girl," Tymel praises. "Nice asking." They help Emily train her flying creature and fifteen minutes later both her creature and thiers are tamed.

    Neebog and Oymul have been waiting patiently for thier younger sibling and Emily to finish training thier flying creatures. 

    Emily tries hard to have her creature create a design, but all it does is drop the orbs in the shape of a ring onto the giant flower petals. 

    Tymel has made a complicated spiral shaped design with other interwoven patterns inside it, while Oymul's creature made a different, more intricate design.

    Neebog has the most complex design and wins the game. 

    "Good job, Emily!" Oymul praises, hugging her gently. "Very nice."

    "Thank you," Emily replies in Nivish. "Play outside?"

    "Sure, Emily!" Tymel says, gently picking her up and carrying her outside while thier siblings put the game away and follow. 

    "Let's explore the wildlife by these giant flowers!" Oymul says excitedly. The others agree and happily  follow.

    Various creatures crawl and hop out of the way as they approach, scurrying inside the flower stems and burrowing deep into the fuzz.

    Emily happily looks around at all the beautiful scenery. She enjoys the nice walk with these friendly children. 

    There are houses to look at, a stream, flying creatures, and colorful giant petals scattered about on the ground. 

    After the walk the children take Emily to the backyard playset. They happily play on it for about an hour.

    Mepo comes outside to get Emily after a while. "Play good Emily?"

    "Yes!" Emily cries happily in Nivish. 

    "Come, Emily, we're going home," Mepo says. 

    "Okay," Emily agrees in Nivish, saying goodbye to her friends and Mepo's parents and relatives.

    Mepo gathers all of his pet's belongings he brought along and carefully places her into her pet seat in his vehicle. He drives home with his pet.

     Author's Note: Thank you for reading Special Pet! Please consider voting or commenting if you enjoyed the story. Pet Human Family will be updated next.