Special Pet Part 39

A Few Weeks Later - At Tulip's House

    Lioslay gently picks Tulip up out of her bed and carries her over to the bathroom. They help her with the potty and then carry her back to the bedroom to dress her.

    Tulip smiles happily at her owner as she is carefully dressed in a soft green dress.

    Lioslay gently brushes thier cute pet's hair and gently picks her up and carries her over to her highchair in the dining room. 

    Tulip is carefully strapped into her highchair and fed cut up pancakes for breakfast. She eats them with her special fork with softer tines and an easier to hold handle. She drinks orange juice from her cup with the handles and lid.

    Once thier pet is settled, Lioslay eats thier own breakfast of giant pink soosh berries on a bed of soft purple fuzz.

    Tulip accidently drops her fork on the floor and cries out to her owner for help.

    "Don't worry, Tulip, I'll get you another fork. It's okay, Tulip," Lioslay says kindly, petting her sofly and picking up her fork off the floor. Lioslay gives their pet a clean fork and the two of them finish their breakfast.

    After breakfast Lioslay carefully picks Tulip up and carries her to the living room, which has the Christmas tree in It. Tulip's present from her owner is under it.

    Seeing the present, Tulip makes happy sounds and wiggles excitedly in her owner's arms.

    Lioslay picks up Tulip's gift and sits down in thier chair with her, carefully holding their small pet human on their lap. Tulip excitedly reaches for her present and they hand it to her, helping her hold onto it so she doesn't drop it.

    Tulip excitedly unwraps her present. It is a block set with large, easy to pick up blocks from her owner. She wants to play with it.

    "Tulip, you're going to go visit your parents today. They have more presents for you to open. Would you like to bring your new blocks along to play with?" Her owner asks her kindly. Tulip happily nods her head yes. 

    "Okay, Tulip. Let's get you ready then," Lioslay says, carrying their happy and excited pet to the bathroom and helping her.

    Tulip is very excited to see her parents for Christmas as Lioslay carries her and her supplies out to their vehicle. 

    When they finally arrive Veelosh greets them warmly.

    Lioslay hands Tulip to Veelosh, and she tries to hug the alien who has raised her from birth with her parents.

    "Hi Tulip! It's so nice to see you again! How are you doing? Are you ready to see your parents and open presents?" Veelosh asks.

    Tulip smiles happily in response and tries harder to hug them while making happy sounds.

    "She's so excited to see her parents," Lioslay says. 

    "I know. She always is. She's such a sweet girl. It was so much fun raising her. I miss her when she's not here sometimes," Veelosh says.

    Lioslay says goodbye and leaves to visit thier parents for the day.

    Veelosh carries Tulip and her supplies into the house. They take the sweet pet to the bathroom and help her with that before carrying her over to her highchair to feed her lunch.

    Tulip and her parents are carefully placed into highchairs to be fed lunch.

    "Hi, Tulip! Merry Christmas!" Tulip's Mother, Alice, greets her in English. "I'm so glad you could come!"