Special Pet Part 38

Margaret climbs out of bed in the morning and quickly gets dressed. She sneaks over to the door. She's been trying to figure out why Quigor can open it but she can't. 

    Suddenly, Margaret is gently picked up and carried to the bathroom. She hadn't heard her owner approaching her, so she is startled.

    Quigor carries Margaret over to her highchair afterward and places her gently into it. "Cook?" Margaret asks. 

    "No, Margaret," Quigor says gently. They prepare blueberry pancakes for her breakfast.

    Margaret is fed the pancakes with some orange juice while Quigor eats petalia for breakfast.

    Margaret is carried back to the bathroom after breakfast.

    Quigor gathers all of Margaret's toys together in one place to show her.

    Quigor captures Margaret as she is leaving the bathroom and picks her up and carries her over to the toys they've arranged for her. 

    Quigor shows Margaret the toys. "Margaret, Emily toy?" They ask thier pet. 

    Margaret dosen't understand the question. "Play Emily?" She asks excitedly. 

    "No, Margaret. Give Emily," Quigor rephrases.

    "Play Emily good! Margaret come Emily! Thank you, Quigor!" Margaret cries excitedly, not even paying attention to the toys.

    "No, Margaret. Margaret no come Emily," Quigor gently explains to the human.

    "No Emily?! Okay, Quigor. Margaret play," Margaret says, selecting her pony playground to play with.

    Quigor dosen't know how to explain to Margaret that they want her to select toys to give to her friends, so they get an idea to have Emily explain it to her.

    Quigor takes the playset carefully, gently, from their confused pet and carries her over to the couch, getting their device. They try to contact Mepo,  but get no response. Mepo must be busy today.

    Quigor carefully carries Margaret back over to the toys. "No Margaret play. Come Emily play," they explain, indicating the toys.

    Margaret finally understands what Quigor means. Margaret chooses to give Tulip her stuffed kitten. She hands the toy to her owner and says "Come Tulip."

    "Good girl, Margaret! Okay, Tulip's toy," Quigor says, very impressed with their pet.

    Margaret selects a teddy bear to give to James. She hands it to her owner saying "Come James."

    "Good girl, Margaret! Okay, Jame's toy," says Quigor. 

    Margaret does not choose to give up any more toys.

    "Emily toy, Margaret?" Quigor asks gently.

    "No, toy stay Margaret!" Margaret cries, worried that her owner will make her give more up.

    "Okay, Margaret. It's okay, Margaret. Good girl," Quigor tells their pet, carefully picking her up and putting her collar and leash on her.

    Margaret is led out to Quigor's vehicle. Quigor drives them to the Pet Human Supply Store. 

    Margaret is gently led into the store when they arrive. She sees Tulip and Lioslay in the store and tries to run over to them. "Quigor! Margaret come Tulip!" She cries in Nivish.

    "Okay, Margaret come Tulip," Quigor replies, carefully leading their pet towards Tulip and Lioslay.   

    Tulip is riding in her wagon with her Nividian book and several toys.