Urahara's Dream

Ichigo headed up to his room to grab his jacket, only to find himself crashing into the shinigami leaving his room. Hisagi reached up and scratched his head. "Why are you in such a hurry?"

"No reason." The substitute narrowed his eyes.

"Hey! Ichi-nii! What about breakfast!"

"I need to grab some on the go." The orange haired teen replied as he looked down the stairs.

Letting out a deep sigh, Hisagi folded his arms across his chest. "You are up to something."

It was then that Rukia came hurring up the stairs. "Ichigo, Chad, Orihime and Uryu said they'll meet us over at Urahara's shop."

"Why are you all going to Urahara's shop?" The fukutaicho of the ninth division continued to glower at the Substitute Shinigami.

"Uh... we're planning for a Christmas party." Ichigo made the lie up on the spot.

"No you aren't. Whatever your doing, I am going with you." The man stated as he stepped out of the room. "And you might as well sit down for the breakfast your sister made you as I doubt a planning party is something you need to be in such a hurry that you'll miss out on."

"Plus, your sister's food is good baldy." Hiyori replied from downstairs. It was around an hour later that they found themselves headed to Urahara's shop with an extra tagging along. Tessai motioned for them to go into the back room and they found the three Rukia had called already there.

Uryu found himself frowning at the uninvited visitor. "Why did you bring him along?"

"Yeah... I had the feeling you guys were up to something. We aren't supposed to be making a move until the forty-six gives us the information." Hisagi sat down at the table while Tessai went off to get some tea.

Urahara came into the room and sat down. "Well, what are you guys doing here? I'm rather preparing for a quest, so I can't be of much help."

"We were wondering if there was a way to get to the place the Quincy are," Hiyori spoke up. "I'm going to find a way to do so anyways as I am going after the shrimp no matter what anyone says."

The man flicked his fan open. "I don't know how to get there... but my quest may." The striped hat man then narrowed his eyes. "However... I'm not sure my quest will be happy that all of you are here."

"No... I'm not happy at all. I thought I would just be speaking with you."

The familiar voice caused a good deal of the members to suddenly turn and look in the door way. Rukia's eyes widened and she felt cold shivers running down her spin, while the look on Hiyori's face became pure anger as she restrained herself from making a move. The looks from Ichigo's friends remained calm as the looked at the silver haired man.

Hisagi however lost his temper and he moved to pin the man against the wall. "You're supposed to be dead."

It was then that Renji came hurrying into the room rubbing the back of his head. "Urahara! We have an intruder who came in from Hueco Mundos! It's Ichimaru Gin and we need..."

The fukutaicho of the sixth division paused as he saw that said intruder was pinned against the wall. Urahara let out a deep sigh before snapping his fan shut. "He isn't an intruder. He's the guest I was telling you about. The quest I might add who knows how to get to the place that the Quincy live."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Gin stated, frowning at him. His eyes drifted over to the blond haired Vaizard. "How's taicho doing?"

"I'm not speaking to him and I am not speaking to you. You two are the last people I want to see right now." Hiyori bubbled out.