My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 48

Part 48

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!! To start this new with a happy chappie kind of

Next chapter is the DATE!!!!!!

**********

Alex's POV (I can't find a way to fit Alec in here but he'll come on the date!!)

We ordered our pack to stay there, and not move, while Alpha Frey told his pack the same and Andrew told his as well. We made it to the center of the field, and shifted into human form, as our pack did. I noticed that the moon was being covered by the clouds. It was dark without it.

"Howl Pack-" I started, when the Fire Pack and Moon Pack growled.

"Moon Pack, and Fire Pack!" I started again, ignoring the growls.

"We have decided to join packs! All of us are now the Moon Pack! Alpha Frey has agreed to let me and Female Alpha Coles take over and the Howl Pack's leader has been killed. Our beta, female beta, omega and female omega will be the beta and omega of the Moon Pack and the soon to be beta and omega of the Fire Pack. The beta and omega of the Howl Pack are no where to be seen. If anyone has objections speak now!" Alec told everyone in a loud booming voice.

Tons of wolves from the Fire Pack and Moon pack came up. Ok, guess we're gonna have to teach them a lesson.

"You dare to challenge the two only Lifest. I will make you suffer!" I said, in a voice that wasn't mine, as fire came out of my hands. I stepped away from Alec's side, and toward the wolves.

All the wolves back down. Good. I wouldn't have hurt them, it was just an act. It was for show, to scare them. I'm not a violent person, I hate it, actually, I've always hated it but I absolutely despise it because of what happened to Josh. I'd never raise a hand against someone who didn't deserve it. The routes deserve it, maybe not all of them but we don't have time to pick and choose and hope we're right. I walked back to Alec's side, who was smiling and trying to contain his laughter.

"Good! Now that that's cleared," I said, smiling.

Andrew, Alec, Bells, Olive, and Josh, all the people that knew me really well, started cracking up. We were all rolling on the floor laughing. The packs started at us, as if we were all loony. I bet we looked crazy, though. I got up, containing the rest of my laughter as the other laughters got up, too.

"Ok, the reason we're laughing, is if you know me then you know I'd never hurt a fly unless that fly was mean or bad." I said, wiping a tear away, from laughing so hard.

"I'd seriously never hurt you, don't worry. I may be the Lifest, but I'm not violent or a power crazy dictator. And I'd never hurt you unless it was by accident, or I wasn't in control, or you did something that deserved a butt whooping." I said.

"Trust me, I've know her forever. She's the nicest person you'll ever see, if you stay on her good side." Bells said.

"Never seen her do anything! Angel, right here!" Josh vouched.

"Ok, so continuing. Andrew here, is my brother. He's next in line to be alpha, which would mean his dad was the previous alpha. That's not true in this case, he's not his real dad. Our mom and dad are Angelina and Jared Caster." I said, as everyone gasped.

"Suzy!" I called, and she came running out, to me.

I picked her up, and Andrew kissed her cheek, she giggled, happy, and I smiled. We looked like a family, a really family, all that was missing are our mom and dad.

"This is my little sister, Suzanne Caster, and my brother here is Andrew Caster and I am Alexandra Caster." I said, bouncing Suzy on my hip and ruffling Andrews hair when I said their names.